Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Cassville

Ufo Sighting In Cassville
UFO SIGHTING IN CASSVILLE, MISSOURI ON JUNE 18TH 2013 - UFO THAT WAS SEEN BEFORE ENTERACTING WITH NEW UFO NOT SEEN BEFORE

I was out walking my dog and looked up and observed a small white dull object, that was not all that large accompaned by several smaller dull white objects. IT was heading north east to south east as a group in close formation. Suddenly the small group abruptly stopped slightly north and east of my posistion. I then noticed one of the UFO's that I have seen before with the blinking lights of different colors. This one was going due east to due west from my position. After the larger more colorful light show passed our position the smaller group proceeded south and east as before until they disappeared over the horizon. There was also a jet in the area altough I did not see it I could hear the engines. The objects were all silent otherwise. The small group looked like a mother bird hearding her babies to another location. The smaller objects were all very small in comparision to the the larger small object. The colorful one was as before showing quite a light show as it passed overhead.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.