Thursday, August 21, 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In Attleboro Massachusetts On July 27Th 2013 Triangle Shaped Ufo With Fireball In Center

BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN ATTLEBORO, MASSACHUSETTS ON JULY 27TH 2013 - TRIANGLE SHAPED UFO WITH FIREBALL IN CENTER

I was outside walking my dog and I was looking at the nice clear night sky when I noticed an object approaching from the Southeast at about 500 feet. I continued to watch it as it flew over me toward the Northwest in a descending straight path at maybe a 15 m.p.h. pace. As it was getting closer as it was descending I observed what looked like a tubular triangle frame with what clearly looked like a fireball in the center as wide as the frame glowing in red, orange and yellow. There was not a whisper of sound. at first I thought it was a hot air balloon until I was able to see that there was no balloon or any type of basket attached. As the object was moving away it went over a tree line about 1500 ft. away from me. Then, it looked like it just dropped out of the sky and disappeared. I thought to myself as this was transpiring, Is this real?, Is this a UFO?. I Felt kind of excited about it at the same time feeling puzzled as 64 thousand question go through my mind.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.