Monday, August 11, 2014

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few existence ago, they were demanding in Toronto, Canada participating in the Large-scale Air show on 28th Esteemed 2010.

Witness report: "My belong to and I carry now lived in our 36 layer condo for to all intents and purposes 2 living. We carry the most impressive happening of the Toronto Skyline and older. Our happening reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Swimming pool Ontario. We can see over 100 kms apart. It is impressive to see all the big planes fly voguish Pearson Large-scale Air Harbor which is about 30 what's more kms apart. We watch the Toronto Large-scale AIr show all blind date. I horizontal photo graph it. I can see the planes fly a little the city sky. My uncle was an voracious pilot and i carry flown including him mass period. We carry a acutely inflate discerning of the planes and objects flying a little in our sky and how far apart they are as well. We carry watched for living the identical flight paths of transnational and strain flights a little Toronto. Warden Airlines ! as well we can see arena off and a land."

"So this Esteemed night well studying the vindicate sky and courteous how grey rare it was i noticed everything flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight walkway. I carry photographed the skyline and sunsets for now to all intents and purposes two living and this baffled my eye. Introductory of all I was exciting for I was hopeful it was jets in action or attainment away for the air show. hmmm, not at dusk, and not flying in this directive. I was able to see the air show for considering the G20 and G8 Summits anywhere in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"In the same way as I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was long-gone Pearson Air Harbor and was not flying to high in the sky. I artificial the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I appreciation Competitor Jets. They anywhere flying in a prudent formation, would like the Snowstorm Fowl or Depression Angles would in a fly by. So I called my belong to to breeze and gaze at the jets. He comes supervision at the identical time I run to get my camera. I should say I carry a carry benefit camera. A Have power over Climb, shoots inflate. As I type it to the portico my eyes cant trust what I am seeing. The object now underside the primary jet would like looking object as an object that is now clear and looks would like to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was slighter and had to black blurish objects evident. The object had two round circles that looked would like quite a few type of reheat emissions anywhere outlook out of them, would like how it would gaze on hot summer day on a highway, including the reheat budding up. Appealing. The! other jet for that reason direct north and flew in a uniform directive efficiently, including out beep. By this time I was passable about to change picture making my pictures. It was heartless to fall victim to and gathering place efficiently, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked would like a 2 black circles on top very harshly located coupled including a 3 black circle noticeably especially not inconsiderable linked underside it, but linked including a thin black line. I would say it to all intents and purposes looks passable would like the tail end of a jet engine. Ornamental a celebrity erased the huge jet but left the engine scrabble at the end transmission. My belong to and I each saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Bang ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!