Sunday, August 31, 2014

Black Orbs Over Prince Edward County Ontario Canada June 2012

Black Orbs Over Prince Edward County Ontario Canada June 2012
Daytime of sighting: June 1, 2012Take of sighting: Prince Edward Locality, Ontario, CanadaEyewitness states: This is the update video I uploaded of these Sullen Orbs in the sky that I jammed on video for instance I was at work.. I called it Daylight hours UFOs Sullen Irregular Orbs hovering among the Silos. For the long-gone duo weeks at work, me and a few other guys at work luggage compartment been seeing these odd blinking UFO Orbs in the sky over the fruit farm. When nobody seems to realize what these possessions can be, I asked my first-class if it was consent to if I brought my camera to work to see if I can try to stop these Orbs on video. On June 1 2012 I jammed 4 personage Sullen UFO ORBS This is the first of 2 videos I ended but you can see the objects. Transmit it out and tell me what you premeditated. I called them UFOs being I luggage compartment no Communication what they can be. This is the first of 2 videos That I ended that day.

Reference: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com