Monday, October 15, 2012

Ufology Yellow Orange Light And Strange Smell At Crandon Wisconsin

Ufology Yellow Orange Light And Strange Smell At Crandon Wisconsin
Date: January 1, 2012Time: 1:16 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. Send out of witnesses: 1Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: 1 "Rich Description OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" It was strange. I pass on seen a UFO in the afar. This time all I saw were lights. I was rouse from my reverie by shining lights amplify last night. Acquaint with exceedingly seemed to pass on a strange whiff the same as I was awoken. The big windows lit up in addition to a blond tawny light. Acquaint with seemed to be a clap overcome in addition to it. The lights would last a few seconds furthermore shrivel. Oppressive blizzard clouds so ruled out other causes. Not sure what it was but woke me up amplify. If you pass on seen what on earth require this in the dreadfully area attraction be kind heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in addition to the details of your sighting. "All have possession of information is snobbish hidden."

"The Vike Degree (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"