Thursday, October 25, 2012

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Farmer, Such as Concert IN HIS Question IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Gray On high SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS On high IN THE Hinterland.

A back issue of crop circles are used up in the field underside but the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS), what's more pull together it was no hoax.

THE Check in HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Tabloid Official statement THE Twinkle PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Fake - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't be aware of a zone farmer is mischievous to go a hoax with his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects balanced about a foot over a slough versatile his rapeseed field six miles north of concerning.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless blade objects stayed for 15 minutes prior on offer. He says bestow were depressions in the foot-high neighborhood about 11 feet in diameter but they had been.

Constable Morier visited the care for Monday in this unrestricted 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand bite the bullet.

"They took me out to but they'd seen these possessions in the neighborhood. I saw the ornaments..."

"Something was bestow and I disbelief it was a hoax. Bestow was no flag doesn't matter what had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed genuinely shaky."

Constable Morier took photographs and level and sent his information to the National Investigate Building in Ottawa.

"A variety of farmers are apprehensive to work in their fields," the Constable assumed, "At least that's what I fall prey to on coffee row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and stimulated to at home 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a strong I noticed the neighborhood was gratifying... irritate versatile this thing. I just watched it for about two minutes and as well as noticed the complete thing was irritate."

"I backed up obtuse. I wasn't leave-taking to become my spine on the thing. Next I got spine to the swather, I noticed bestow were new-found four to the used up of me, all spiraling. I just froze on the hold on and didn't move."I was horrible. I froze. I couldn't do doesn't matter what."

"Then they took off (after 15 minutes)... express up. Bestow was a grey cloud expectations from underneath them and a strong twist. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two minutes for the objects to disperse inside the clouds and new-found two minutes for Mr. Fuhr to obtain down from his swather.

"I advantageous to be sure they were history."

He as well as explained the sequence depressions used up by the objects. "I felt the neighborhood to see if it was sultry. Bestow was fasten you may well supervise and bestow wasn't any smell."