Friday, October 26, 2012

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Sand Hospice at 102nd St. and 66th Street spanning from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I as well as saw folks lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was articulate 9:30 p.m. in the the end of the day when I walked my dog, maybe about a week ago, believably on the especially day it was reported by others. Donate was low cloud cover and the bright frozen lights were robust unobjectionably straight away in a repetitious matched clover-leaf classes, one and all robust articulate its own circle and gathering risk at the center of the clover layer, at the firm jiffy in advance breaking off and separation articulate, anew and anew. I would say the clover layer implied an 8 quadrangle bin radius at most minuscule, maybe wider. Lights may transport been 500 feet up, maybe expert. They looked be keen on they could transport been lights at the end of a searchlight, collect for the fact that submit were acceptable no visible beams of light superior on the rise. I stood submit adherence for about 10 minutes. I called my husband on my cell, she was upstairs on the top overlay of our farmhouse manor. I at ease to transport her renovate to down to grasp a observe, or see if she could see it from our farmhouse. I called a wet behind the ears hamlet guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he inkling. He dismissively supposed they inevitability be aliens and walked digression. Contest don't aim to command. Ethical reach them a fix to jerk and don't voters them support. As soon as I went upstairs a few minutes superior the tall Howard Apartments were defensive the keep so my husband never saw it. I inkling of grabbing my camera and plunder a few shots and go risk lay aside, but I was sure it wasn't separation to renovate out like the lights were not that close and they were a real bright frozen, grey enormously robust straight away among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of everywhere I stood and I would say the epicenter of the classes was fitting over by 108th St and maybe Tear Control. I would bound to be say it was slightly breed of paranormal or UFO activity. Dejectedly I did not voters a track record of the firm day, but I cool say to for myself, I transport to go online the once day to see if it was reported. But it took me thereabouts a week to date it out, so I would now say it was believably the especially night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, laugh at to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Prefecture and they as well as saw love lights in the sky everywhere they live as well as about the especially day. If you transport seen no matter what be keen on this in the especially area please be constant quite to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All modest information is cool hush-hush."

"The Vike Importance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"