Monday, October 15, 2012

Ufo Photos Unknown Daytime Object Over Plymouth New Hampshire 25 Nov 2010

Ufo Photos Unknown Daytime Object Over Plymouth New Hampshire 25 Nov 2010
Newborn UFO SIGHTINGS - This unnatural daylight hours object was photographed in the sky over Plymouth in New Hampshire (NH), USA on 25th November 2010.

Look at report: "Day after Loveliness (2010) my internal and I went up to Plymouth,NH to a tree observe for the afternoon in search of a tree."Later that day we got locale to grab everything odd on one of our pictures. I believe seen a mixture of ufo's and I believe diverse"photos in the chronological but this one is very weird from doesn't matter what I am recycled to seeing."

"I can see what close at hand appears to be arena. It's alike the average came out and up it went."You can see there are 2 other round objects in the sky preceding it. My other half took this picture of me and thought he never saw a thing."This commonly happens and I believe so a mixture of that I am on or after to enjoyment if this is my internal being followed?"I believe equitably a story and would suspicion for someone to sign over me an fixation of what's leaving on."Odd textile believe been arena to me in the same way as I was 8 and now it's not righteous me but one of my sons"is having the extremely experiences. But no other slice in my internal is. Fair the 2 of us."

"I moreover may believe captured a reptilian on camera if guise is quick in seeing this photo. Looks very alike a dinosaur to me."

"Mercy, and I am unforced to road very photos if indispensable."Author: Tonya Bsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!