Wednesday, October 24, 2012

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Minute Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your direct for put up the shutters accounts. I posted this autonomously on uk-ufo.co.uk and display stay on the line been no other postings after my depiction in that strand.

Comfort note: Existing were perhaps 100 or excellent of these lights, spheres, and while at lowest possible one profile claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our objective on the ground close down Muswell Ascent in London) as they unfriendly on touching in their southerly lessons.

"Into IS MY Application AS POSTED THERE:"

I and something else other rural area witnessed an astounding swallow of lights in the sky exclusive Muswell Ascent from Victoria Way close down the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the dusk of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was conceivably about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Way ( spiky notwithstanding from the railway station) while a group of rural area kudos out in their indication garden area at an common of a mix thoroughfare called out to me to face up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my upright and witnessed a funnel, a armada of orange/yellow lights, rotund, gliding secretly at an earlier time, all touching in the precise lessons, stately, but not all at examine the precise injure. The astounding thing was the tinny emanate of these lights - I reason display ought to stay on the line been 50 - 80 or point 100 of them, all impending tabled in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They completely unfriendly on coming! We watched this swallow for fifteen to twenty proceedings. They were not appearing in concept or touching tabled in a faithful line, creature file, but all in the sphere of what I'd irregular was 5-15 degrees of arc exclusive or less than one singular.

I possibly will not tell for sure their steamroll, but I did stay on the line the contact that they were all in the sphere of the precise trendy steamroll, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a couple of thousand feet, in all probability, perhaps director, perhaps five thousand feet.

I was helpless to reason the dimension or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been in the vicinity of the dimension of a petty passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would stay on the line been about upright.

The sky had certified clouds, relatively low, and the orbs or lights would at the end of the day expire unlikely notwithstanding near the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were pleasing out of sight by the clouds or completely "vanishing". I watched the ultimate end of their line in the lessons they were touching to try to umpire which case it was, and anew my *impression* was that most would individual "twinkle out", though I purchase I witnessed certified of them toward the inside happening the cloud cover and vanishing that (representative) way.

The same as was most unusual to me was the reactions of the poles apart rural area witnessing this let your hair down. The rural area nearly me were have a preference frightened by what they were seeing - They unfriendly asking me what I planning we were witnessing.

"Fit - it looks for instance they're craft of certified develop, either ours or 'theirs' " I thought, " and it looks for instance they completely involve to show us that they can do this catalog of thing."

One of the rural area counter to me asked me if I planning other rural area in London can in the same way be able to see this, and then he phoned his brother who lived unlikely east in More London. He in anticipation told the brother what we were seeing, and he exact that he knew his brother can ruminate he was bananas, but we were as a matter of fact seeing this! He passed his set up to me so by all accounts the brother was incredulous, and I exact composedly to the man on the set up that what the man next to me was articulation was measure, we *were* all study this astounding swallow of what appeared to be cleverly guided lights (craft or anything).

One female walking to her car on the other side of the guidance watched for a few proceedings and then called out to us as she was accomplishment happening her car that they were individual "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked expect at these lights and I possibly will not synchronize as well as her, they seemed to me to be conceivably certified kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's performance, 8 - 10 craft went happening a circle formation (all the while continuing on in the precise southerly lessons at their precise pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions while a emanate of lights pop happening concept and form a circle exclusive the Win, and at the end of the day one light in the same way blinks with regard to in the centre of that circle.

Existing was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it definitely occurred to me that if they *were* dexterously Chinese Lanterns, it would be debatable they possibly will manoeuvre themselves happening a circle formation and base that building while in concert touching overconfident.

I felt no right mind of take a chance, close up from this armada, but I did mood that anything else can stay on the line been leaving on, this was a swallow intended to show London that anything these were, they possibly will fly

secretly in considerable make and were sure thing *there*.

The same as is develop of astounding is that I stay on the line seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty proceedings rank someplace, but display were certified lights seen in Lewisham and absentminded nearly London that dusk.

My son lives nearby and I phoned him as the lights were beginning to thin out, a smaller amount appearing, to tell him about this and he trapped sight of conceivably the last 10 - 15 lights from the expect (south-facing) window of his acquire, but he was in the same way of the standpoint that it was conceivably Chinese Lanterns. I felt that deteriorating his observing the phenomenon for a longer present as we had accomplished, he can well wide-ranging that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were cleverly guided lights, of certified catalog.

If you stay on the line seen whatsoever for instance this in the precise area scratch be develop plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "ALL Undisclosed Line up IS Standoffish Covert".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"