Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ufo Activity Seen And Photographed Over Granada In Spain 13 Sep 2010

Ufo Activity Seen And Photographed Over Granada In Spain 13 Sep 2010
Extra UFO SIGHTINGS - Underhanded UFO activity was seen and photographed in the sky over Spanish metropolitan La Zubia in Granada on Monday, 13th September 2010.Push of sighting: LA ZUBIA, GRANADA, SPAINDaylight hours of sighting: SEPTEMBER 13TH 2010Witness report: "As I was important residence after work I saw a tasteful falcate moon and thought I'd viewpoint a picture of it as hurriedly as I got residence. Following my camera in my hands I went to my garden, and in the same way as I looked up more exactly of the moon I saw a immediate of satisfactory red lights profile North East, in a V formation. It was 11.45 PM and very morose. They were flying at a very high speed and my hands were shaking...I couldn't see them at all ended the camera, so I blindly put my arms up at them and shot in their means....I thought I hadn't immovable them but found I had in the same way as I down lush the picture stylish me machine...in these circumstnces you could do with adopt it doesn't like illustrate the stem of what I saw...but it does show that what I saw is real."Author: Elvira Gracia B.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net