Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Ocean City New Jersey On August 5Th 2013 2 Bright Orbs Moving With Purpose

Ufo Sighting In Ocean City New Jersey On August 5Th 2013 2 Bright Orbs Moving With Purpose
UFO SIGHTING IN OCEAN CITY, NEW JERSEY ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - 2 BRIGHT ORBS MOVING WITH PURPOSE, ONE PASSING THE OTHER THEN OTHER PASSES.

I was visiting my ex-wife and daughter at their vacation house in NJ. I was up on the deck looking at stars because it was a clear night. We did see some meteors and satellites but this was Completely different. I went down stairs for a min and then went back up to lay on the lounge chair so I could see as much of the night sky as possible. just as I was about to sit, I looked up and I thought i saw another shooting star but their were 2 and there were going the same speed then passing each other. Almost like they were trying to get away from something, at least that's what I thought at the time. They were a yellowish orange color. I said out loud, "What the F was that?" then I ran down stairs to tell everyone. This all took place in a matter of 3 to 4 seconds. I know what I saw and if you told me the same story, i would understand why its so hard to believe but I now know, I yelled, "I saw you...." Anyway, thats all I can tell you. Very sincerely Mike

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.