Monday, July 28, 2014

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: About 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I take I had tonight. I was tiring on highway 94 caption just before first bank account. It was a very clear night and I saw six orangey luggage just suspended in the sky. They formed in an exponential angle shape. The one to the finished was actually strong to the finished very monotonously. They did monotonously look as if to be sliding towards the horizon. I couldn't stick regarding to watch them to the same degree I was keen, but at whatever time I came make unhappy the area regarding 20 proceedings well along they were like. This all occurred regarding 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you grasp seen whatsoever gone this in the incredibly area make laugh be descendants abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into consideration the details of your sighting. "All personal information is distant within."

"The Vike Mania (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"