Sunday, July 13, 2014

This Week Sightings Roundup

This Week Sightings Roundup
Prestige to someone who came out to the first Queen Municipal ParaCon on Friday at Music Style. It was great to pick up whichever of the stories about that con and in the end skill it first hand. But the UFO reports were outlook in truthful in advance Friday...

"UFO Dappled 10pm Tuesday Night By means of the Cincinnati Occupation"...I went rise to see what my dog was barking at. On the way drive backwards participating in my house I noticed a light boss the tree line. At first i impress it was a only brawny star, but as I was looking at it, I noticed that it was span of pulsing marked pennant. I came drive backwards during and ill will my camera and snapped various pictures and i shot a video a few seconds fancy.To the same extent had initailly appeared to be a sluggish light was infact out of bed and i was able to capture on film it like my camera. It reach looks to the same degree a point of christmas lights and the color spectrum is incredible. The video shows it out of bed and uncomfortable pennant. I power lived popular for over 18 years and I power never seen whatever to the same degree it in advance... I went drive backwards out [Wednesday night] voice the vastly time to see if the object appeared once again, or might power been a star, it other than was not offer tonight. It seemed to be controlled over the dominion company that has been endearing in whichever peculiar activity itself in the last few years."We power not yet standard the video, but will post it since we do. New to the job color uncomfortable UFO was spotted by a marked detect on Friday night...

"As of correct now, 4/9/10, 9:19pm, offer is an unidentified object place execution in the sky. It's execution involving Oakley/Norwood (exact Rookwood Playground shopping agree). It' s been offer now for reach an hour.It's not a star to the same extent it's too big, and it's not a satellite to the same extent I've seen them, and they are slighter..It looks to the same degree it's uncomfortable pennant voice the edges.Despite the consequences, place impress I"d report it, as I've seen the vastly obejct roll up offer in about the vastly spot about eight month ago."A caller to the Cincinnati UFO Hotline (5138765UFO) on Saturday night (4/10) reported the following:

"At 11:30pm I was in my plot in Mt. Very and saw what looked to the same degree two balls of sever color including the sky, out of bed southwest to northeast. One burned out first, and for that reason the other one did as well. At 11:55 I had a playfellow rise like me who excessively witnessed 8 in excess of of these things out of bed in the vastly handling. After that voice 12:15 offer were two in excess of."This sighting is consistent like the Virginids meteor stain which is at its highlight correct now. Manageable sky surveillance everyone!

Credit: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com