Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ufo Pico De Orizaba Volcano Veracruz Mexico Pic 3

Ufo Pico De Orizaba Volcano Veracruz Mexico Pic 3
PICO DE ORIZABA VOLCANO, VERACRUZ MEXICO I was on a small cause go kaput in the state of Veracruz Mexico, on Sunday 14 Demonstration 2010. I went to the hotel^A's roof (in the township of Cordoba) and took pictures of the Volcano named Pico de Orizaba which is tons miles mumbled comment. Concluding that day reviewing the photos a commerce of mine and I saw this UFO over the volcano. This object appears in 3 of the photos. The camera is a Panasonic Lumix model DMC-TZ5. I necessity say that I never saw the object until reviewing the pictures. I take as fact that the UFO moved absolutely seeing that in a one tiny blemish, it flew a hanker split in a abnormal chase (indicated in the photos). KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG1481 viewsJul 27, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Make a recording AND PHOTOS - -