Monday, July 14, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Atlantic Highlands

Ufo Sighting In Atlantic Highlands
UFO SIGHTING IN ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS, NEW JERSEY ON JULY 15TH 2013 - UPON VIEWING MY FAILURE AT TRYING TO PHOTOGRAPH THE MOON, I DISCOVERED A BRIGHT "STAR" IN THE UPPER LEFT QUADRANT OF THE PICTURE, WHEN I LODADED THE PHOTOS ONTO MY COMPUTER.at around 7:56 pm, I took pictures of the moon in an automatic setting instead of manual, by accident. I used a tripod to minimize shaking. I saw nothing with the naked eye, and did not see the object while I was taking the photos. I realized the pictures were no good, but put them on the computer anyway. there seems to be a star like object in the upper left quadrant of the photo. it appears to change shape in each picture. I am unable to identify it.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.