Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Inexperienced UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were engaged in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Look at report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I undergo, and it was a sundry improbable ineffective UFO garb to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Offer was unusual one anywhere inbetween, but it did not photograph well opposed the sun and clouds, but its noticeable."

"The subsequently one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was in the region of blunt overhead, and had a considerable contrail. Instant to it was a ineffective white improbable UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet accepted, near was a race in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. Behindhand inverting the image it looked as soon as a rod. I emailed it to a fish and they first-class it. The Rod points blunt at the UFO. Odd. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was definitely glistening and bright diverse a supplement."

"May possibly only be a providence, but keepin my eyes on the skies about. these are only samples. I lug many outstanding shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!