Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Sunrise Beach Village

Ufo Sighting In Sunrise Beach Village
UFO SIGHTING IN SUNRISE BEACH VILLAGE, TEXAS ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - I LOOKED UP IT WAS MOVING SILENTLY SOUTH TO NORTH A MILE OR SO EAST OF ME.Putting the dogs out back door. As always was scanning the sky for something different. It was a white orb moving from South to North, slightly to my east. Moving with total silence. It seemed to be cruising pretty slow. It disappeared within 5 min.I have been seeing them for as long as I have been in the Highland Lakes Area, 30 years. I believe there to be an observing UFO Between Lake LBJ and Lake Travis, many years.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.