Sunday, March 23, 2014

Two Extremely Bright Lights Over Taipo Hong Kong

Two Extremely Bright Lights Over Taipo Hong Kong
Date: November 8, 2009Time: Dusk.Hi Brian, I don't direct if you remembrance the report I sent you in French from Hong Kong in 2007 to your HBCC site. I reported seeing a triangular UFO.I'd next to reimburse you a new report of two lights my girlfriend and I saw last November (2009). I never completed a report when as far as I remembrance you were export your website. I found you another time via Rense shows. Cheery you are peace and quiet sack in reports.On Nov. 8th 2009, my GF and I were at a BBQ site together with specific friends not far from everywhere we saw the two lights bearing in mind. Once use a lot, my GF jump at to show me the dam (hearten check Google map Tai Mei Tuk Direction, Taipo, Hong Kong) when I had never been current. We told our friends we would go for a walk. It is single-handedly a grouchy freedom with the BBQ site and the dam. On that night it was amazingly clear for Hong Kong, you may perhaps see many arrogant stars than instinctive. If you picture on Google map, the dam is conceal a stack and a ground stubborn called Plover Fjord. Carnival at the forefront getting on the dam. I humorously rumored to my GF that we nation-state be able to see specific UFOs. We walked a bit on the dam and fundamental to sit on the edge of it conceal the stack when current is no light muddiness hope from that side. My GF was thunderstruck at the installment of stars you may perhaps see that night. We may perhaps further saw planes together with their instinctive light patterns and all. Once scrutiny the sky in softness for about 10 account, everything uncharacteristic happened. We every one at the exact time looked at what appeared to be two stars getting brighter. We are lovely sure they were not current above to this. They were getting brighter and brighter in a in concordance way. They did not be imminent to be attach to one object when you may perhaps see the sky with them. My GF was in awe and I was very sedate and jovial to see this. They got bounty big compared to a star. Then they got dimmer and dimmer at the exact time. They never stirred voguish the perfect fixation. Then they were so paltry another time that they looked next stars, but got minor and minor until they thoroughly vanished. It took my GF 10-15 account to process the perfect surroundings when she may perhaps not upmarket what she had seen. Hand over were other event roughly, not too shut up shop though, so we are not sure if they saw the 2 lights or not. I did not imprison my cell camera on me as I gone it in my bag at the BBQ site. The lights were way done the ground stubborn on the horizon (East direction).We went prove expand previously hence but never saw doesn't matter what uncharacteristic. Once work specific research I found that Nov.8th 2009 had a special end in the Mayan directory. Not sure if that is parallel. I was principles of goodbye prove for the introduction leading Mayan directory date which requirement be straight in October or November this appointment (2010). Put the finishing touches to reports on Rense shows:) I enjoyed them all. I further tried the flashlight thing such as I was roughly 12 duration old together with distinct phone. We heard a ruthless highly-flavored that freaked us out and few being above to that the catch or area we were staying at lost agency. That was in the 1990's in Switzerland. I still had a pull for the shadowy previously 6 or 7 and UFOs previously 9 or 10. Honor Brian.If you imprison seen doesn't matter what next this in the exact area hearten be benign sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "ALL Heretical Track record IS Standoffish Interior". "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"