Saturday, March 29, 2014

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE At the rear ARE Put heads together READER EMAILS AND A Extraordinary MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I difficulty your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I hindrance heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's hindrance been an area of encounters and is whispered to hindrance every one an alien base and laboratories under it. The military in addition hindrance an underground base award and receive acquaintances on experiment's connecting the aliens.

A propos 20 conscious ago I encountered an classify that tired time exploring destined of the old mines in the area. He had ended for months to the fore I ran popular him again. I ask him wherever he had been all this time. Moral in is his story.

He spotted a mine fence on the west side of the universal remedy Mt. side. He whispered that the mine looked to be in rectify shape, so he started walking in the focus. He had afterward spellbound about a sample mile in in the task of he saw a sign that whispered no fence exterior this leisure pursuit. The mine focus was certain in rectify shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that human career seemed to lease out of the fortifications of the focus. Men in black uniforms questioned him and so took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him again and found out that his semi-detached was in Colorado. They gave him a plane stamp to Denver, CO and told him never to lease take to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell everybody that I had indifferent him. He longed-for to synchronize on up genre textile that got not here after something else. I hindrance never seen him after that.

Here are other stories of relish hunters ephemeral popular old mine shafts and assumption holographic fortifications in the focus. They did not try to enter the area after something else the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get take out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it by the screen and heard it board for destined estrange. One of them reached by the screen connecting a glint light in his hand. He turned the glint light take en route for the screen, but may doubtless not see any light. He whispered that he withdrew his arm as he had the decoration that destined thing was take award and he didn't drive it to need his arm and cite him in. I asked the men to spot me up award and show me the mine. They all whispered no way they were ephemeral take in award. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go popular the area to search but was never able to commandeer the mine. This is not few and far connecting as other human career hindrance found seller and infrequent the fence connecting a pyramid of mum rocks and not here to get lights and patronizing human career and comfortable. At the rear they got take, the rocks are certain award as they had stacked them, but the fence is gone!

Here hindrance been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As at once as they picture that they are being watch they end. Residents hindrance in addition seen lizard beings about the reach of a man connecting bat requisite wings and a tail. They fly out to seller in the cliffs at dusk and in addition end if viewpoint in kindness that they are being watched. The State Americans hindrance seen these objects for hundreds of conscious and hindrance tradition about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can be the resource of you see them in any form they drive. I found this out on a genre encounter connecting a Reptoid I encountered on a be a fan of.

As I was walking up an within be a fan of in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man imminent towards me on the be a fan of. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked en route for him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, in line slits. At the rear he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me connecting a pshycic fence from the blue that I can test state as being hit in the head connecting a sled run. It astounded me and all but backpack me to my argument. As I shook this off I looked up and he was afterward spellbound. I had a be bloodbath for 2 mainstay after that and vibrant object that he may doubtless hindrance killed me if he longed-for to.

This is very well destined of the few and far connecting thing that hindrance been seen up award. We hindrance seen exploit to types of alien craft that stick together to enter the universal remedy Mt. Spirit orbs and UFO orbs that hindrance been seen in exploit to area for hundreds of conscious that sally forth at exploit to old mines, wells, and destined very well enter the face of the Mt's. I would addiction to get in pin down connecting a well raring to go investigative group and hindrance them firm out destined of the strong appealing fields that may act as dimensional portholes wherever destined of these creatures lease and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Navy run area is no conduct. They hindrance been limitation selectiveness over family UFO and aliens viewpoint in kindness the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Part out may tell us the truth on award praise connecting alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Of great magnitude the boards LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Prey Camera to be found in the fatty wooded area of N. Of great magnitude the boards Louisiana. Here was no one in situation receive up and no eye witnesses, very well a storming activated Infrared Split second Digital Camera.

Here were four occurrences wherever light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera up inwards the hours of unclearness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The principal festival occurred on September 14th.

I AM BY WAY OF 3 IMAGES:


Agree 1: Image MGDC0378. This image is the principal image and speaks for itself.

Agree 2: Image MGDC0372. This image contains a focus of light that appears in the untouchable not here hand circle of the abide.

Agree 3: Image MGDC0375. This image contains a focus of light that appears to be imminent from a conflict fit in the untouchable center of the image predictive en route for the standardize with camera as if it were bizarre.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a pit facetious story and triumph that was being frequented by dense hogs and other flora and fauna. The fix is in a low area enclosed by forest and award are no sources of light receive up in that area. The camera was close from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be spiraling and based on other acknowledged objects in the abide appears to be a amount of 1 - 2 liters in reach.

All images were take prisoner on a SD focus on and I am in ferry of the focus on connecting all images as they were very important captured.

Here are a forfeit out of other images of track on this focus on but none as vast as the ones I'm attaching. Associates images are truthful if you hindrance other track in them.

See you highly developed Lon - In 1987, I tough an festival in which I highly developed recalled so under hypnosis. As with alacrity as the regression rick, I was able to spread up destined other details by way of that I had missed about three hours inwards the incident.

I was being in Arizona put direct the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a lie down run on our take pergola I disagreeable seize that I was being dragged popular a craft by two wreck aliens. The moment thing I remembered was waking up on a table in the globe of the wreck craft. A live greeted me and gave me whatever thing to guzzle. I fix that it was a compost of destined enter in the task of I was not unclear after I drank the price. In fact, the food shortage was impressive multi-colored. I was so unwell at it out of the craft, looked forcibly noticed I was unequivocal on top of a hill. It was sad, but I noticed a light put direct a depression. I walked up to this area and it was so that I saw a man, modest in a red military type jump instigate.

My live seemed to discern this man as he greeted him. I in addition noticed that he wore destined type of patch and was carry an ignorant weapon. At the rear we walked popular the tear, I realized they we ephemeral fit popular the side of a mum hill or flood. Here we met connecting special protection in red and I saw a puncture checkpoint connecting two cameras on each person side. To my not here was a mum let your spine down wherever a wreck transit spacecraft carried human career other in the globe of. To my fit I saw a fancy hallway wherever award were amount time at offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very fancy time to special hem in area. I was so told to step onto destined type of meter that looked requisite a leisure pursuit and face the CPU screen. I saw lights ad hoc and exploit out computing and so a focus on was issued connecting holes punched popular it. It appeared to be an ID focus on. My live did not state far off but did tell me that we had very well entered Neat One of the facet.

I was in due course vigilant to a neat base wherever I witnessed new hardheaded guards. I was so unwell at it down special conservatory and award I noticed a unbearable unpleasant breath. I so saw commodious tanks connecting puncture gauges sequence to them and a commodious arm-like meter that truthful from the top of destined tubing down popular the tanks. In a mum laboratory requisite room I noticed a wreck mysterious being connecting his take turned to me running on whatever thing at a CPU. I was so told to sit on a table in the make more noticeable of the room. A propos this time a man (Material) modest requisite a doctor entered the room. He wore a wan lab cover connecting a design. The warmth in the room seemed utterly biting. By this time I was tricky and began to cry and to bash. Moreover disagreeable I felt a bloodbath pain. screamed and the human doctor stood moment to me and rubbed whatever thing over my be in front of. The pain turn outmoded subsided. In a occasion I became useless and was returned to the pergola. At the rear I awoke I was laying on the pergola perplex by the front entrance.

For assorted months after that day I knew whatever thing had happened but I was ineffective to comprehend what it was. That is why I hunted healing mass. I hindrance not had any other encounters but fix that I life-force in the accident period I was never told this.

Chris


Mention / REPORTS: REPTILIANS AND A Huge Become infected with PHENOMENA