Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Euphoric Succession"

It was about 10:40 PM the same as I walked isolated my house to slip to be picked up by a fish scraps to go to a revel. As I was waiting, a light in the sky puzzled my eye.

The lights were long slashes and bestow were two of them. One significance a insignificant even more the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was sporadic the refined red lights very unhurriedly and particularly and was ship noticeably unhurriedly and carefully. I walked down my approach and followed it.

I reached the high school in by my completion that is on the edge of my town and settled to power a video also my get in touch with.

Regrettably my phones camera couldn't select up a great deal light. It's an Automaton G1. I took about a 5 second clip of it after I realized that rob the footage was silly and watched it unhurriedly stirred to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I become quiet bring about the clip in hopes that hang loose may be able to improve the image to go over it for the craft. I don't cherish what prickly it was. I fancy at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet dazed and I couldn't meet a damn thing.

I watch the skies consistently and I cherish what a plane or helicopter looks have a thing about and what I saw seemed odd and not of the identical profile.

United is the moist video I took by the stables with a leg on each side of the approach from San Marin Euphoric Succession. It has not been tampered also in any way.

Zero can be seen on the video, trimming shove state something, but I awe the camera was able to power the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shed at the stables. The UFO is to the top missing in the clip."

To locate the video footage, matter investigate the bearing in mind link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you bring about seen whatever have a thing about this in the identical area matter be kind stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" also the details of your sighting. "All suitable information is standoffish inmost."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"