Sunday, March 23, 2014

History Channel Airs Acclaimed Ufo Documentary I Know What I Saw Directed By James Fox On October 19

History Channel Airs Acclaimed Ufo Documentary I Know What I Saw Directed By James Fox On October 19
Source: Reuters

NEW YORK, Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Computer hacker Gary McKinnon could be

facing 70 years in prison for hacking into government UFO files. He should

have just waited until Monday, October 19th @ 9 p.m. ET/PT when investigative

filmmaker James Fox (of FCZ Media) provides answers on the UFO phenomenon in

his feature-length documentary I Know What I Saw airing exclusively on The

History Channel. Fox assembled the most credible UFO witnesses from around

the world to testify at The National Press Club in Washington D.C. For the

first time, Air Force Generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots,

and government and FAA officials from seven countries speak out on national

television, providing shocking evidence that UFOs are real.

Narrated by James Fox, I Know What I Saw traces sightings and reports

worldwide. Testimony includes high-ranking military personnel, pilots and

astronauts from France, England, Belgium, Chile, Peru, Iran and the United

States who all call on the U.S. Government to re-open its investigation into

UFOs - which the Air Force shut down over 30 years ago.

In I Know What I Saw, filmmaker James Fox uncovers new details of a UFO

landing at an American Air Force base in the UK. U.S. Air Force Col. Charles

Halt recently admitted, "In December 1980 I was involved in a multi night

incident where a UFO landed, was touched, photographed and departed rapidly.

Two nights later, five or more intelligently controlled objects, assumed to be

extraterrestrial, returned to the area and were witnessed by numerous people."

Air Force Sergeant, James Penniston, copied strange markings from the landed

UFO which filmmaker James Fox has analyzed by an expert symbologist for the

very first time. The results are startling.

Senator John McCain and Arizona Governor Fife Symington reveal their efforts

to investigate the infamous "Phoenix lights" sighting. "I believe that our

government should take an active role in investigating this very real

phenomenon,
" said Symington, who was himself a witness to the reported mile

wide craft seen by thousands in Arizona while he was governor.

For more information about James Fox and I Know What I Saw go to

www.iknowwhatisawthemovie.com

SOURCE FCZ Media

James Fox of FCZ Media, +1-415-519-9631, jamescfox@gmail.com