Friday, September 7, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Shelby Township Michigan On October 27Th 2013 I Was Outside Around 7

Ufo Sighting In Shelby Township Michigan On October 27Th 2013 I Was Outside Around 7
UFO SIGHTING IN SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN ON OCTOBER 27TH 2013 - I WAS OUTSIDE AROUND 7:15 PM SAW A BRIGHT STAR LIKE OBJECT.

I was outside around 7:15 PM saw a bright star like object thought it was a star at first then saw it moving very slow so I got my video camera out and started filming, I have seen them a number of times in my area they very in color some are white some are red and some are multi-color. The video is zoomed in X40.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.