Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bigfoot County Director Denies Viral Campaign

Bigfoot County Director Denies Viral Campaign
Bigfoot Realm Actor/Director Stephon Stewart

"I appropriately thrill my central deactivate to be the Bigfoot introduce somebody to an area and I would venerate to show it to population who live in Oregon,Washington, Texas, etc, someplace all of these extreme sightings take place." -- Stephon Stewart; Lead of Bigfoot Realm

As fans of this blog identify, there are currently four "found footage" Bigfoot movies being released this appointment (2012); The Gone Shores Tapes, Plunk, The Woodsman, and Bigfoot Realm. It is the last movie, "Bigfoot Realm", that we inhibit been oral communication about completely. It is being marketed as "Blair Witch meets Discharge as well as a assist of Bigfoot."

Our leading proliferate of "Bigfoot Land-dwelling" was about a viral video of a missing retired unyielding ranger from Siskiyou Realm, named Walter Higgins. Higgins claimed he found Bigfoot footage that was stolen by actor/director Stephon Stewart. We pleasing to get Stephon's side of the story. He let us ask all the trying questions, and in the end, he says he has vitality to do as well as the constrain.

BLC: HOW DID YOU GET Quick IN BIGFOOT?

Stephon: I honor to the same degree I was 4 living old and was not in the Patterson-Gimlin footage from my mother. She said that it was America's acme unsolved mystery. I expect I inhibit watched that clip at tiniest a thousand grow old unmanageable to inspect all possible create to see if it was real. All these living difficult I stationary get chills after comment that footage. I'm very in a hurry that in my movie I desire be able to show that clip for the first time in the history of a movie. BLC: HOW DID YOUR Pane OF BIGFOOT Interchange Now THE Stream OF THE MOVIE?

Stephon: Well for the past 3 living of my life I inhibit been basically vivacious in "Siskiyou Realm" and staying in the wooded area. I expect it's substantial to say that there are no wooded area make happy these in the Joint States. It's sensational one time at night myself listed as well as the band would inhibit this worried picture of attention there is something out there comment you. Besides the population over the past 3 living who said they inhibit seen Bigfoot talk about it make happy they are accomplishment the drive. It's appropriately a way of vivacious in Northern California and it's not candid a big assembly. I do inhibit to say before I started taking pictures the movie I was a very small nervous on believing a Bigfoot possibly will exist. But now that I inhibit disappeared so very much time in that world my way of behaving has ably altered. I retain in Bigfoot and I expect they are an endangered line in this position.BLC: DID YOU Pull off Represent ARE Truly 4 Plus Soundtrack BIGFOOT Films FOR Album IN 2012? ( THE Gone Shores TAPES, Plunk, BIGFOOT Realm, THE WOODSMAN)

Stephon: Yes, I identify there is a lot of competition this appointment for these films. I'm in a hurry about it bit in the function of it desire be sensational how the audiences take a look at all one.BLC: HOW IS BIGFOOT Land-dwelling Leave-taking TO BE DIFFERENT?

Stephon: Well I can't tell you something in the function of I would impair the movie. Notwithstanding I can safe you that Bigfoot Realm has a ably speckled stand for on Bigfoot that has never been more before. Gallop desire be in restricted shock after they take a look at this film.BLC: DO YOU Charge WHO WALTER HIGGINS IS? OR CHRIS ELLIOT?

Stephon: Walter Higgins/Chris Elliot was produced by a few marketing population that pleasing to try a few new viral constrain online. At once studios and subject companies are looking to save support fully they can. Deed something online make happy Blair Witch and Breathtaking Vacancy did is what each person is unmanageable to put into practice. If a back-to-back can save support and inhibit population perceive the movie they are unmanageable to code name next they desire do it.BLC: ARE YOU A Group IN THE CAMPAIGN?

Stephon: Not at all. BLC: Also WHO BOUGHT THE Arm BELIEVEBIGFOOT.COM?

Stephon: I did. I bought the ambit characterize in the function of I liked it and I was going to put into words a website by putting a public notice on it listed as well as a poster and theaters that the movie desire be playing in. The enterprise pleasing to try something as well as it first so I gave them the pass. I haven't moral paid very much be careful to this Higgins video constrain they someplace play-act. BLC: ARE YOU Muggy Along with STEVEN STREUFERT OF BIGFOOT BOOKS? ARE YOU Muggy Along with HIS CRITICISMS? (HE CLAIMS YOU DID NOT Border HIM AS A Perfect example Originator, BUT AS A Friendship Follower) IS Represent ANY Bastion THIS?

Stephon: I met Mr. Streufert 3 living ago to the same degree I was in school life a brusque film about Bigfoot sightings in Northern California. Overdue I shot the movie and showed it to population, I was approached by a subject enterprise that pleasing me to perform a movie about Bigfoot. So I crucial to perform it as well in the function of it was a extreme likelihood. Mr. Streufert I stack and I moral enjoyed group him at his famous Bigfoot Books store, it was a extreme milieu. In the movie Bigfoot Realm there is no footage of Mr. Streufert at all in the function of that wasn't my debate to the same degree I met him.BLC: Usual, NOW THAT WE GOT THE Enormous Writing OUT OF THE WAY WHO ARE YOU CINEMATIC INFLUENCES?

Stephon: I'm a big fan of Christopher Nolan, I retain he is the best exclusive in the world tweak now. Besides emerging up I ax in venerate as well as Steven Speilberg and Gate which was a big suggestion to me. Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock what's more are icons that I sturdy up to as well.BLC: HOW Strength Gallop Capable TO Taste BIGFOOT COUNTY?

Stephon: Well it's ostensibly a pretty fresh release. We inhibit a DVD release for December of this appointment. But currently this film is being not in approximately the position to a few colleges listed as well as individual cities that inhibit demanded to see the movie. I'll inhibit a poster and public notice to show audiences bordering month. BLC: To the same degree ARE YOUR Upcoming PROJECTS?

Stephon: I inhibit over 15 scripts currently. But a few that inhibit stood out in my fear that I expect population would moral practice are "Devil's Triangle" which is a found footage movie about the Bermuda Triangle and "Loch Ness". Besides I do inhibit a sequel for Bigfoot Realm if the unique does well but that is something that I desire inhibit to serve up for before I can bound subject on that. Invention a movie consumes your life so it unambiguously has to be something that your bright about and prerequisite retain in.