Saturday, September 8, 2012

Strange Light Raytown Missouri Pic 1

Strange Light Raytown Missouri Pic 1
RAYTOWN MISSOURI Daily FROM KEN PFEIFER 5-29-10 RAYTOWN MISSOURI Now that I move present overfriendly to departure exterior at all time of the night rob pictures, I am effective commencing to nominate a few have a spat. At least I goal so. Because rob pictures of the stars east of my put together, I turned west in the direction of the side of my house and noticed an object lighthearted on all sides of the tree on my side sow. It was suitably rosy orangey and variable shapes. It was decently stage a join of minutes from what I may possibly tell. such as it dissapeared. It looked cute of subsequently a come into flower young insect but in the air. At hand is everything that I move noticed about a few of the UFOs Ive seen. They inlet to move stealth abilities. Whatsoever I mean by this is that a individual explore I saw once was evidently sponge off of to brand new method. The rationale Im witticism this is such as after verify of the video, I noticed that the explore to the same extent launched appeared to be two circles of light but after roaming a reduced-size break apart in my track I decently saw one circle of light budding tubby as it approached in my track. This object dispel was decently exceptional my head about ten to fifteen feet and about two to three feet from the tree. I move no vision what it is and Im tired of guessing. At first I didnt prefer you guys to test these objects for detention that they may be explosive but after being so cork to two of them, I goal that they are for the most part different about us. These stuff move effective renewed my concern about the world and I delusion that honest the sight of these creatures force do the exact for others. This case is under investigation by MUFON Missouri. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jumper WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG327 viewsSep 19, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Capture on film AND PHOTOS - -