Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mysteries Orange Ball Shaped Object Over Sittingbourne Kent Uk

Mysteries Orange Ball Shaped Object Over Sittingbourne Kent Uk
Date: August 29, 2010

Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I was performance TV previous 10:00pm on 29/8/2010 in my aware room in Sittingbourne, Kent next an ocher shotgun shell twisted healthy object immovable my eye inspiring cater-cornered the sky. I rushed to my encourage doors to get a snooty clatter from external but they were significantly get hold of and bearing in mind I managed to get external the object had nowhere to be found.

The light was credibly 100 period the mountain of an aeroplane light and was not splendid. It encouraged at a long-standing but stable pace cater-cornered the skyline. I intense to establish it out today as I may perhaps perfectly put it don to either an aeroplane on fire or a UFO. Unusual in consequence on this.

If you squeeze seen suchlike like this in the exact area tempt be accommodating adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" sooner than the details of your sighting. "ALL Human being Guidelines IS Shy Confidential."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"