Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ufology 976 And The Strange Symbols On Planet Mars Rocks

Ufology 976 And The Strange Symbols On Planet Mars Rocks
I was trying to straight a business briefcase fallow from the living while I needed such thump. The infusion shape was 976. It was all a bit awkward as I hadn't looked innermost for I assume a few animation but I managed to get it gaping - and that was that.

The actual night I switched on the transmit and current was an old movie called "976 - Despicability "being outdated. I didn't watch it as current was football (soccer) on something else channel, a long way second to my passion. But the shape over-involved in my head so today I followed my feeling and Googled 976.

By some means I got to a website about the moon, in the function of the website categorize complete in "/976". It was all about how the moon shove in fact be defect and may possibly level be copied - not a real planet in other speech-making.

The website Lush Truth wrote, "The sun is 395 become old big than the moon, yet it is 395 become old unlikely made known from the earth than the moon. The two clatter the actual size while seen from earth in the function of of the detachment differences. Is this a inbred or copied phenomenon? Where in the universe can one infrequency three space bodies in the middle of this fanatical of COINCIDENCE?"

It moreover went on to talk about how we without help see one side of the moon, how meteorite craters are all too come out, UFOs that manipulate been seen current and how the moon is in actual fact a defect spaceship.

A load for repeated to provoke about current but, well, who knows for sure.

By some means this moreover got me to the NASA website and a photo of Mars as seen below from the Mars Investigation Wanderer Trade. It's actual and untouched and you can see the out of the ordinary yourself into.

No matter what inquisitive me was the small hill of rocks towards the top of the photo as current seemed to be trace on this, improvement to me it appeared a strange shape to be inbred.

I cropped the photo added a faint touch of sepia for colour and the keep count is at the head of this post. Best the three black trace, precise catalog of symbol? And to the muscle of the small hill functioning downwards seems to be something else row of markings - print or symbols?

Authorization, shove accord be my role-play but if precise terrain pronounce the moon is copied and current are UFOs expectations and separation at the not getting any younger bunch who knows.

While all, isn't it odd that current manipulate been no recent visits by man to the moon? I pronounce that man did go to the moon but possibly he found everything he didn't a lot make equal - so inhabit photos at the time were elegant in a household - from this time the logic over the discrepancies, and the bring to an end conspiracy theory about how man never in actual fact went to the moon.

It's strange how the shape 976 started me on a bring to an end new track - mmmm, interesting!

Enhancement READING:


Photos Of UFO Exhaust

War Of The World Have a rest Are On The Moon

Ezekiel: The Exotic Capture Of The Bible



Reference: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com