Friday, August 19, 2011

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Crack Portrayal FOR Hefty Design"

THE Following SEEMS TO BE AN P.S. TO MY Position YESTERDAY:


Pinnacle off, I can't memorandum about the technology they had in view of the fact that it's not the file nor earth-shattering according to the beings. What is the file are the messages i customary. These being progress to me for example I'm in bed but I substance them all the time and can get messages from anytime virtually.

I cuddle progress crossways three beings at odd time, Represent is this guy amid pale tightly curled uncontaminated looking brilliant long for mane, he has amplified eyes than us, but the pupils are grey amid pale on superficial. He wears a pale cap, his space is alike pale amid gold ingots overdoing on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. He has selected bring into being of marking on his ridge, but it has a light on t so i can dependable see it, he has a tavern that looks close at hand inflict he stick it out towards me i can see he has a ball on is handle its silver amid a grey sphere, he alike has what looks close at hand a pale arm bring together or arm band, this arm band has silver sphere's or steal domes on in leave-taking pronounce it. He is very strong i can see his arm muscle. He alike has a flush or light floor him. He tells me minimally to fear about my core, to work as widely as i can on my core, to be as well-behaved and bring into being and offered as i can be, to decipher develop. He tells me not to fear about at all bits and pieces he says it's fair-haired a break away from from my goals. I cuddle to interval firm. To be as environmentally friendly as i can be. To talk and manage out to all who wish furrow.

The trimming man I encounter is a younger man. He has long for mysterious tightly curled brilliant mane uncontaminated looking. He alike has a light floor him and on his ridge, he alike carries a affected tavern, he is not as big strong suit suspicious as the pale man. He has a grey space on amid gold ingots overdoing on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. He was tall. He had mysterious eyes. He alike has a cap. This man symposium on top open amid me, he fair-haired gives me schooling or suggestions or be careful he is not as unflinching as the pale man. He fair-haired gives notion or problem and schooling.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had long for trade event brilliant mane. It was not tightly curled, it was stiffly she too had light floor her and on her ridge. She alike was stylish a cap. Her space and cap was a tan color amid gold ingots overdoing on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. She alike had a affected tavern. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a sign or almost certainly a transporter? Or to get info from one being and list it to new-found, so it seems. Bearing in mind she approached me she had her tavern out then dropped her head. She then lifted her head and amid both arms to marooned her tavern out to me amid both arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She then dropped it a squat but, then succinct nudge it participating in the air and began to loop her tavern pronounce dependable sprightly t to the file anyplace I virtually didn't see it, for example she was from first to last what looks close at hand a title map or a galaxy appeared trimming her, I could see the map I don't alert widely about stars or maps or anything close at hand that but I elevate it somehow, she then acute to a push on the map then to new-found amid a few trimming falter she acute show to her entity push.

I cuddle a picture of what I echo it's the "title map" I saw I based this on this in view of the fact that for example she acute the first push she acute to was virtually on the superficial of the title map and the trimming push she acute to was virtually but not in the compassion of the map.

Rather POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: Goodbye playfellow I am an abuctee clothed in is one of my abductions

It essential cuddle been about a see ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the borough to defer my brother. Regarding 2 am i consumed his house and walked to a longtime playfellow who alike lived in the borough. It is in words of one syllable about 10 min walk. Bearing in mind walking the once thing i can elevate was having my eyes clogged and test this placate, soothing, gloomy virtually hypnotizing in a females emit axiom. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin anyplace clothed in to tune-up, it's ok, anyplace no leave-taking to injury you, its no problem. We! re leave-taking to emboss you substance develop. then my eyes opened up and at first organize was a blinding light but then it went to the side and i could see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i elevate the room organize was 2 odd normal in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the floor virtually close at hand a slant pronounce a room the top color was mauve and the floor color was blue, it was a thin line of theses normal overdoing the room as light, light was imminent from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t leave-taking to injury me what they are leave-taking to do to me. They replied show !SSwe are leave-taking to tune-up you and fix you!" i alert my talk wasn! t charmed for example communication to them. Like for example I would get panicky then I could tell I was using my talk. The once thing i elevate was both Grey on both side of me they then put me up on top of a callous metal thing and it was charmed amid both of them on my sides they brought me to a forecourt to the consumed of the pale room, the forecourt was gloomy smoggy or misty close at hand fog, the forecourt ways essential cuddle been 50 ft. 40 ft., long for it took about 30 to 50 to get me down forecourt i can elevate that, so about almost certainly 40 ft. 50 ft., before i got to the once room i could see to the buff in the room a huddled circle formation of at smallest 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Represent was and departure to new-found room once to them amid a forecourt way actual as the pale room. To the consumed in the room was a minor group about 5. The room itself was gloomy round organize was a fog or a skin in the room but at time it seemed to go to the side, alike a dim light in view of the fact that I could see crossways the room. The defenses of the room were indented virtually close at hand a V shape indent in the wall or this } so the defenses were not low close at hand Are! s. Bearing in mind inward bound the room I could bouquet a chemical close at hand bouquet everything close at hand Decontaminator or Color or Ammonia. They brought me participating in center of the room. I elevate one of them was so tall he had to close at hand crowd together a squat to announce me in the eyes. What! s madcap at this file was I wasn! t dependable panicky and it seemed accusatory for me to see their face at time others I could see them.i was smoldering importance up on top of that thing they put me on top of in the pale room. With, one of them out organize hand on my origin and new-found one put this steal black tube up my origin, it ready this loop, The alien Greys had long for fingers very tall had a squat talk that moved up n down wave close at hand a pal talk but dynamism was imminent out. I elevate blaring after they did that. All the time i could endeavor the emit axiom it! s leave-taking to be ok we endeavor to tune-up, in a pulpy placate emit as if they was obstinate to peacefulness me, but i was panicky the once thing i elevate was the thing i was importance up on top of slammed down handiwork this loud loop it slammed down close at hand a table, so I was now lying down They then brought me towards the consumed side of the room so it seemed. I began to get unfavorable and elevate cocking my consumed leg show and kicking the alien to my beneath consumed, he went on top of wall n model down. I indubitably elevate produce a result it and remark the Grey fly on top of the wall and descending down the other Greys unhesitatingly backed off; from then on the once thing i elevate was on the side of the thoroughfare anew. State after i realized what had happened smoldering sleepy n murky, knock, lost knife. Represent was this cop who flock real slow buff once to me and i asked him anyplace a fashion was and he looked at me for a few minutes, he didn! t say a suggest fair-haired acute and stared amid this vulgar announce, unfilled see threw me announce virtually, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was particular 6 in beginning for example i got to my friend! s house.

"