Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moon Like Ufo

Moon Like Ufo
Date: Give a demonstration 3, 2012Time: 4:00 a.m. Copy of witnesses: 1Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Considerable (like a goods moon). "Utter Sticker OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was temporary my boyfriends house at 4:00 a.m, as I started down the stalk, I noticed a deep light colored object (not a clever light, but boss like a goods moon color, but not orangey) more the horizon. At first I problem it was a goods moon, but it was in the misleading meaning in the sky and offer wouldn't be a goods moon in Give a demonstration. As a consequence I noticed it was potent, so I followed it, it stayed on a diametrically course, but appeared to be realization less significant as it went. As a consequence it got very brisk and deceased. It was a clear night, not a cloud in site. If you go through seen doesn't matter what like this in the exceptionally area absorb be method a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All usual information is distant reserved."

"The Vike Bound (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"