Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Triangle Ufo Over Empire Ohio 2008

Triangle Ufo Over Empire Ohio 2008
One of the most interesting Triangle UFO reports I've ever heard about and this case still remains unexplained. The following quoted information is a description of the events and was provided by the witness who took three photographs of the very strange unidentified object...

"The encounter started as Comstock was driving and saw other cars pulled over on the side of the road.

Howe quoted Comstock as saying, "As I was driving along the route, I noticed there were a couple of cars alongside the road with their lights still on. People were standing outside their car and that peaked my curiosity about what was going on. I looked in the direction that they were looking, which was toward the top of a rather large hill."

Comstock told Howe, "I looked up and there was a very bright object just above the tree level. I can't really say for sure what it was because I've never seen anything like it."

"It seemed self-luminescent. It was about the size of a large pickup truck and it was very bright whenever I looked at it. That's really what caught my attention."

"Five or six cars" were pulled over, Comstock stated. "The people standing there looked like they were stuck, just transfixed watching the objects. They weren't moving. They were just standing almost completely still."

"They were pretty awestruck. And it was extremely close to the small town of Empire, Ohio. I don't know if people there saw it. Maybe it was too late at night."

'SOMETHING ORGANIC'

"It didn't look like anything mechanical by any means. To me, it looked like a cocoon," Comstock told Howe.

"When I saw it, I was trying to take everything in and that's immediately what I thought when I saw it - that it was organic. That's the feeling that I got. I didn't think it could be anything else. It just came across as something organic."

Comstock said that as the object rose, he was able to see the larger object from the light given off by the smaller ascending object. The larger object with the bluish lights seemed to be basically stationary, Comstock said.

"As long as I had it [brightly-lit smaller object] in my field of vision, it seemed like it might have risen from above the tree line, I would say a couple thousand feet."

"It was a white light with a little bit of orange inside of it. It had a little bit of red and the shape just seemed so strange to me because it seemed like a biological shape. As I watched that shape, it was rising upward," Comstock stated.

"As I looked above that, I saw a pattern of three bluish-colored lights. They weren't flickering like a star. They were in some kind of sequence, but they were all in tune with each other. They were very large lights. They were definitely not stars."

"I'm judging this because I was in the military and worked on helicopters, so I can tell this was pretty low because a couple of thousand feet seems like a lot, but it's really not," he said.

"It seemed like it rose a few thousand feet and then the craft - by the time I lost sight of it - it seems like it might have been maybe 500 feet from whatever the object was above it. So it was definitely getting closer to the triangular craft that was drawing it in," Comstock told Howe.

"As the large white-orange object was rising up, it looked like it was going into the center of the triangle of blue lights. At first glance when I saw the triangle of lights and rising, glowing object, I could not process what was going on."

"As the white-orange object got closer to the triangle of lights, I could see from reflected light that the underside of the inside of the triangle pattern of blue lights was one object - one very, very large object. When I saw it with my naked eye, I saw the bottom of the craft and it looked like it was very flat."

Comstock described the color of the larger craft above to Howe as being dark gray or black. He said he thought it had a crystalline type of surface that reminded him of a "cracked open piece of coal."

"It was big. About the size of a large shopping mall and parking lot."

Link - http://unhypnotize.com/ufos-ets/1142-empire-midvale-ohio-ufo-12-08-a.html

Discussion thread on ATS:


Link - http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread406829/pg1

This video includes the three original photographs with enhancements and testimony from additional witnesses: