Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Southfield Michigan On January 16Th 2015 I Noticed A Starlike Light In The Skin And Thought Nothing Of It Until It Started Moving

Ufo Sighting In Southfield Michigan On January 16Th 2015 I Noticed A Starlike Light In The Skin And Thought Nothing Of It Until It Started Moving
I could not sleep very well due to how cold it was in my house and I woke up and had conversation on Facebook early around 6 am this morning. Afterwards I went into the kitchen and opened the glass patio door to smoke a cigarette at 7:15am. I looked up into the sky it was overcast a bit on the early morning skyline and noticed a star-like light Due West in the sky. I didn't think much of it as I thought it was a star but it flickered at me a bit. I positioned myself to stabilize my head and vision to see if it moved and it indeed did! It slowly changed direction and hovering position several times and flickered several times. I took video with some rather amateur commentary. I then called my local Mufon contact number even though it was at 7am I felt this is the real deal. I am now filling out the report now on the Mufon website.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: alienspress.blogspot.com