Friday, August 13, 2010

Bigfoot Sasquatchbigfoot Tracks Found And Filmed In British Columbinew Pictures

Bigfoot Sasquatchbigfoot Tracks Found And Filmed In British Columbinew Pictures
Posted: Roam 10, 2009

I figured I would authentic hand over a down in the dumps update on the new Sasquatch goings on in Moricetown, British Columbia. I posted a sign yesterday, Roam 9, 2009 that familiar any person that I had conventional a identify about a Sasquatch in Moricetown, B.C. The date of the incident was on Roam 8, 2009. I mentioned in my post that I would clear the drive to Moricetown today, which is the 10th of Roam. Right, I gathered something I crucial up yesterday and through the 1 hour 30 put off run to Moricetown. In the role of the relations were in advantage torrential surroundings, I figured I occasion get out gift earlier extend bad weather covered the area.

It was a happy day yesterday, blue sky and what a sizable drive target the valley looking up at the snowstorm covered barrier peaks. It fundamentally was a deserving day to head out.

Fine, I inside at the apartment everyplace the expected Sasquatch/Bigfoot tracks were revealed and met a fundamentally benevolent lady who had revealed the foot prints.

We chatted a to the same extent, as well as gift were three worry members gift and we in due course headed arrived the bristly woody area to achieve at the tracks.

I was able to keep up tracks from a Moose and something else which was fundamentally habitual.

Introduce was undeniably no post-mortem in my trouble that what I was looking at were tracks of something that walked on two legs, horrible foot prints that were not authentic in a small area, but completely this thing traveled a complete isolation. Delivery of fact the scale of the progression of this body was something else, on a solid slant (low bank) this body had walked up the hill in about a foot and a half of snowstorm, falling down in the middle of apiece step it took. Having the status of one sees the isolation with the foot prints, this body had reliable long for progression. I involve all the book for this and for the tracks themselves.

I did quotation that I was told gift was reliable scat found closest to the area, this completed up being a ways to a different place from everyplace the tracks were and appeared to be dog scat.

I took a crude strike of photos of the foot prints, I authentic brought my email in and conventional extend photos from the lady who revealed them. In addition we found in one of the foot prints (I would say the maintain of the heel) blood. Locks was found, but I am not sure about this at this time, credibly a rise from a Moose (?) So a very habitual area for sure, gift were leaving nothing to the imagination sightings of a Sasquatch in this area in 2008, reliable reported and others I had no observe about the sightings.

In one closest encounter, a Sasquatch picked up two horrible rocks and banged them coupled, this I individual was to edgy off a visit who was walking listed the road. So alot impending very soon.

In addition I advantageous to clear a sign that any of the samples I got from being in the responsibility yesterday wish be shipped to my deserving pal Run Campbell a Forensic Party worker for Baffling Woman Deaths. Barb's website can be found at: Web: www.uadresearch.com

In addition Run and myself wish be investigating the area this summer as our Sasquatch/Bigfoot journey wish get underway. Run and I wish be filming this, interviews in the middle of eyewitnesses in which extend persons involve impart occur and alot extend.

Outlook to involve gear posted very soon.

Province distress


Brian Vike

Self-important of HBCC UFO Study


http://www.hbccufo.org or http://www.brianvike.com

Email: hbccufo@telus.net

Phone: 250 845 2180