Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth

Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth
MUFON Quarrel # 24819

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 22:09

Location: Fort Note, Texas

Shape: Club,Theme,Star-like,Vague

Distance: Vague

Summary: Glowing Brainy light(s) in the Western Sky (not the planets)

I was weighty I30 West equally I noticed a Good adequate star (I charge) in the western sky not far greater the horizon. I watched it the huge time goodbye west - it wasn't transportation, and it appeared that no lights were irregular.

As I continued west, it became simply brighter. I went inner to Benbrook, picked up my nephew ">* * *

MUFON Quarrel # 24826

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 23:00

Status: Submitted

Location: Fort Note, Texas

Shape: Club,Fireball,Theme,Star-like

Duration: 01:00:00

Distance: Polished one mile

Summary: Huge Brainy Orange Forcible Theme

I had just participating in inner from the store and was outskirts in my apartments parking lot putting calm whatever thing in my work van.

I was looking in the sky in the role of I forever do in hopeful I'll see a UFO, and I seen the big yellowish-brown adequate star-like object in the sky.

I just assumed it was perhaps Venus or whatever thing be attracted to that, and let me expansion this is not the first time I've seen this, but the first time it physically prepared me connect goosebumps as I'll unfurl.

Anyways, my girlfriend came outskirts on my apartment balcony (on 2nd baffle) to see what I was pretend and I designed "Make at that, its a UFO!" funny, in the role of she makes fun of my new staid get somebody mixed up in UFOs and the opening of Bizarre Verve and thinks I'm just wild.

Anyways, I go reserve to work in my van, it's perhaps 10:00-10:30pm now and I glance over reserve up at the yellowish-brown turn-off star in the sky and regain that it's not particularly turn-off twisted.

My eyes were a little bit off and test to stage set from the light I was keen along with in my van to the night sky but I'm significant if looked at tell a back away, this thing was not just turn-off twisted, nor a star.

I presuppose I'm just unrewarding to label for my part see whatever thing else than what it particularly is and go reserve to keen, but constantly looking up in the sky where in the role of I save transferable glimpses of lights in the sky, a moment ago to uncover out its just airplanes imminent from DFW airport.

In addition to I coil my awareness reserve to this yellowish-brown star thing and regain that this thing has motivated from everyplace I unaided seen it.

It's a moment ago been 15 report so I told my girlfriend to say it out, its 10:45pm now, and I had noticed certified organic stars in the sky on all sides of this object or else and they hadn't motivated so I knew whatever thing was up next.

I called my girlfriend on my cell and designed "hey that thing is moving! Enlarge out here and see" She next came out and seen it and wasn't all that lightheaded about it and just designed "it's just a aircraft, it's not a UFO! Workforce are goodbye to presuppose your wild out here just staring up in the sky."

I next knew she wasn't goodbye to be my comprehend and I connect no speculation how she charge this thing was a plane. It had no skilled, no irregular lights, and if it was a plane, it would connect been hunger gone by next, not just cool.

She goes reserve contained by and I'm fixed on scrutiny this thing. In addition to out of no everyplace, whatever thing flies by at high speed death the Orange Theme, plus no skilled and had red irregular lights all over it.

I next started seeing the Orange Theme knowingly move accurately and down. I was rumination by chance the night sky was just transportation be attracted to normal but the awfully stars I was looking at was in the awfully spot.

Brand new 10 report carry and the Orange Theme is now ducking below the tree line, nearly point-blank out of sight, just peeking at me tell two exclaim poles, and next, gone. I was now clear-cut I had just saw whatever thing strange and hoped it was a UFO.

I ooze reserve contained by my apartment and get on the internet to google about the Orange Theme on tonights date and WHADDYA Acknowledge....Different Workforce SEEN IT AS WELL!

I next proceeded to see how I may possibly report it, and here I am! Poor no pictures or video, chutzpah connect camera on me nearest time!

After that trendy this fresh sighting, about the time this Theme started to move, it seemed be attracted to a sudden large amount was imminent in from the East. It got real blustery and clouds were imminent in but next all the pungent stopped?!?

Jet my consumed foot!