Monday, February 9, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Huntsville Alabama On November 3Rd 2013 Reported To Hq Rlh Added As A Case Light On Monte Sano

Ufo Sighting In Huntsville Alabama On November 3Rd 2013 Reported To Hq Rlh Added As A Case Light On Monte Sano
I was referred to you by a friend, Georg Breckmann, regarding my observation of a search light coming out of the east boundary of Huntsville, Alabama. It actually may be on top of Monte Sano mountain where I am residing. I have not noticed this situation before and the trajectory of the light gives the indication that it may be coming from the top of the mountain which has not been home to such a light before. I didn't want to use the 'Mufon Sighting Report' to report this with, so could you please direct me to someone who may live in this area that knows what may be happening here? It occurred Sunday evening, November 3rd, at approximately 6:15 - 8:00pm. Thank you for your time and hopefully this turns out to be nothing at all to be alarmed about.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You