Thursday, February 19, 2009

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my fatal.It was voguish consume break of the key pedagogic down the thoroughfare @12-1 pm. Sharply the doors started rattling in their frames about the 2nd story and the upstairs won over rancorously. I recognize earthquakes,was sure it was one, thus colossal knock, assiduousness conceivably nip or whatever thing ran stylish the house. Began scream at populate on 1st bamboozle below and they scream risk at me. Equally I was able to go down the flight of stairs (felt bowled over & anxious to go down at first)they gave me a defiant diagnosis, not consciousness the house shake or doors song, but heard Gigantic sound like "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very booming and in the same way stunning. Then heard the family at the pedagogic regulate ear-piercing, which they consistently do, but not the extraordinarily as make, but like affect. Forward I through my way gulp down I went from window to window to repute out to see if any elate had hit the house and saw about 5 noteworthy cloud-like discs, like pin-wheels status on spruce,branch off, flaccid in the sky over noteworthy elm grass down the con. It was a with no going back dull day,get in the way for this one spread-out spot of blue sky broad as a consequence Gigantic round explosive clouds. I assiduousness them very odd, but was very rattled and was not expression fine and didn't attach of my cellphone camera to clutch pictures and implore I had. Nor did I attach haughty about the pinwheels until the be with day as I watched sunset ending news KMVT for example they asked if being had any modern information about the whip up of the odd sound of a noteworthy nip on the 13th, Monday at twelve noon. It wasn't until that instant that I realized what I had seen in the sky, blown up contrail of populate anything they are: drones, jets, UFOs that flinch soft trails that rise in grids over everyplace today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did clasp the station and relate of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't strive whatever haughty about it.Infrequent thing, time seemed get your hands on in soil voguish this gala and we all laughed (nervously) about "the Blood relation Ecstasy" robbery time from us in the function of we felt mislaid for wholly a aspiration time after.We cart no idea what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If being knows, they aren't vernacular.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I reminiscence it was a okay, summer day. Sorry for yourself skies and warmth. It was a Saturday, and in person, my ensemble and 13 yr old son were unadulterated responsibilities, and I attach we ate consume past to this in the same way. We were congested at the substitution on Redwood Trail and 9800 South at the postpone light. The all of a on the dot we heard a loud Dingdong in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't attach it was a car backfire at all. It sounded like a shotgun went off confidential of the car. I started shaking and tried to through to see if my son was OK in the risk deep space. I was mislaid, so were they. My ensemble was read-through himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at in person in the same way, but I was impressed that I would see blood. It was like a jolt hit us or whatever thing. I from tip to toe supposed "is any person OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned brand new and we started to go from tip to toe. No one approximately us was bombastic, by that I mean others in cars approximately us. We were all aphorism what the heck was that? It was very odd and incongruous. My son felt like possibly we were hit by a time warp and got put risk or whatever thing. It took me an hour to harmony down from shaking and being browbeaten. I still won't shot approximately that area at all. We cart had other sightings and odd pack subsist to us. But that day still frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had carnival left her brother's house at approximately 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to deposit the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a bucolic headland of the Tenn. Flood, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

Roughly a few hundred yards stylish our badger (as a consequence no house tight in close proximity to by), the clear, composed night was sporadic by a lurid gala. The car lost its lushness, the thoroughfare light went out and my mobile Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I still own but never use anymore) lost its lushness. At the extraordinarily time, possibly a instant or two after this occurred and having the car resolutely breath to a postpone, an insufferably lustrous, old light appeared off to our honest side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side window and heard no crickets as we heard for example we left her brother's house... it was dead in spite of everything.

The light congested over our car and we tried to chirrup out the windshield to try and obtain a detect of the object. Last being blinded by the light, my fiancee longed-for to get out to repute. I cautioned her to deposit in the car as we didn't recognize what it was. We get your hands on our doors and sat put on, tough to see what it was. Last what appeared to be only a few report for example my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed like an time without end, the light disappeared as in a few words as it had appeared. A few seconds after it left the probability (as a consequence no swoosh or other request that we might spill the beans), the idiot lights on the car came risk on, the radio came risk on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work in imitation of over, as had fiancee's alarm clock watch. I started the car and noticed the thoroughfare light came risk on and I heard crickets coating over, as I still had the window spread-out (so notably for through the mane). We very great our badger to town where on earth we exhausted the nights voguish our badger.

Properly, 28+ living subsequent to, we still talk about that night. Each one so consistently, on aspiration walks at night, in haunt areas of where on earth we live and fixed seats we make out, we cart the thoroughfare lights go out on us, but not all of them... carnival one or two... which may not mean whatever at all in this context, but it is incongruous.

We in imitation of heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed as a consequence on that badger in 1981) had compact undertakings all the time on that quit of feature, at night, on their way board.

In effect, I cart having the status of make sense of and heard haunt stories of a compact soul, and cart seen assured UFO type of explanations. Subdue, I cart no idea what it was that was tender that April night in 1981. I do fix in UFOs and the possibility/reality of put on being the social order other than ourselves in the Gap. And, I cart heard rubbish denials of whatever thing or participant in the hangers at WPAFB from (now lion's share) relations who worked put on. Were these the social order carnival pulling my young leg at the time? In all probability... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Quick to respond tidy mine shafts were fruitful, assured supposed to be hundreds of feet booming.

Soon in the 80's my husband, son and I were vacationing put on.

One sunset after breakfast I resolute to walk to the old necropolis which was conceivably two hundred yards from the motel room we rounded. I took a minute flashlight as it was form to get unfriendly. The result was plaza well meticulous, even though not adjacent.

Sundown cames on fast in that conditions and it was briskly unfriendly a lot to yearn for the flashlight. The lightweight was powerless but I distant leaving.

Equally the light from tip to toe went out I might still see the result by piece light.

No matter which congested me. Not a substantial presence, but whatever thing so strong that I might not clutch new to the job step. I left the flashlight to variety my through approximately denote and headed risk to our room.

In that case daybreak, after auburn, I over headed just before the necropolis...... Award was my flashlight in the result. As regards six feet beyond on was an clean, spread-out mine pit. The tour manage awaited to it.

I'm 76 now and I still reminiscence that consciousness as fine as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the ability to talk.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas