Saturday, February 14, 2009

Strange Lights Dudley West Midlands England Pic 1

Strange Lights Dudley West Midlands England Pic 1



DUDLEY WEST MIDLANDS ENGLAND

MIKE BATHURSTS Unnatural UFO SIGHTINGS IN ENGLAND

I took my grandson residence approx 9.30pm after we had been looking for UFOs. He has a splendid tot up from his residence. I decently went to muddle up him off and not be located but he asked me in for a moment in time. I did not stomach my camcorder but do preference I had engaged it. At 9.40pm we was out to his sustain garden and the first UFO that came over was masses showy. I would say it was about 5 miles exposed and then it got quicker to approx 1 mile exposed. It then through a vanished render and went over dependable houses. As we looked, diverse came tangy at the especially position and tangy the especially speed and once again through a vanished render over dependable houses..in sum up 5 of these UFOs did the especially option. My grandson then noticed a masses big red orb was better than the 5 we had seen. It was subsequent to looking at a gloomy planet. It was approx 5 miles exposed..this cool at approx 5 miles exposed leaving to the vanished and dissapeared. I went striaght residence, grabbed my camcorder and went out featuring in my sustain garden, it was subsequent to one was waiting for me. So I took dependable video of it. I also took dependable snapshots like it was approx 200 meters exposed. It was a red orb in 2 blinking showy ashen lights on the sustain. l tried to whiz kid in a few mature but the ashen light was to blazing for the lcd.

Unique dignify to Mike Bathurst and his preposterous photos.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sport shirt


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

20 views


Oct 31, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Cassette AND PHOTOS - -