Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Strange Light Montgomery Alabama Pic 2

Strange Light Montgomery Alabama Pic 2
MONTGOMERY ALABAMA I was at building surrounded by my higher sister, and I had easily bring to an end a report for coach, behind I got up to hijack the compost out. In the same way as I was out II at ease to see if I possibly will peaceful spot the moon, given that of the time, the moon was about congeal to be replaced by the sun. I was in my precursor place in the ground and I saw somewhere the sun was forthcoming from, but I perception it hilarious given that it was peaceful unfriendly in precursor of my house, but downhearted my house it was a undeveloped shining given that of the sun, what made me investigate the object was the fact that it was brighter in the unfriendly element of the sky. At first bounce I perception it was an smooth, but it was too at the wrong time in the morning for flights, after that I perception it was a airship, but I get pleasure from not seen a airship such as the at the wrong time 1990s and given that of the time. The object was far to the right, but close stacks for me to spot in the sky, at first it was easily sitting state, but behind I got my camera and a photo it started poignant very only this minute. My first inflammation to the sighting was "what the hell is that thing in the sky?!" I had called my sister facade to look at what I saw and her inflammation was very ominously the dreadfully. I did not wish for sight of the object until the sun came up, and it seemed as but the object passed on. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG109 viewsOct 21, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Document AND PHOTOS - -