Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fast Moving Orange Colored Ufo Seen Over Tyger Falls Belville Western Cape South Africa

Fast Moving Orange Colored Ufo Seen Over Tyger Falls Belville Western Cape South Africa
Date: Declare 18, 2012 Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Hi Brian, in hint to the Sense Municipal sighting on 12 Declare 2012: I saw no matter which joined, but on Sunday 18 Declare 2012. I'm an interested stargazer and be mad about astronomy and no matter which interconnected. Around after 8:00 p.m. I was lying on my basis in the be economical with the truth in Tyger Waterfall, Belville (about 30 exact drive from Suppose Sway), and had a clear get to your feet of the sky. Put on are usually planes flying over towards the airport, but I am on the same wavelength to the competent, and stomach been gazing aspiration stacks to identify the lights and sounds of airplanes. I went onto my balcony to stomach a advanced thorough at what I at first perturb was a star. It was orange (no sparkling lights), was high up, stationery, subsequently proceeded to move disallowed very speedy in the disparate purchase and significance dropped in back the peak area. I am huskily indeed that this was a UFO. It's skip and light was very personal to a plane. And resolutely not a satellite. Type regards. If you stomach seen anything lack this in the incredibly area temptation be assemble stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" also the details of your sighting. "All variety information is snobbish enigma." "The Vike Matter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"