Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mysteries Bright Green Object With Tail Following And Seen Over Chandler Arizona

Mysteries Bright Green Object With Tail Following And Seen Over Chandler Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: With 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. Stage playing cards at our kitchen table my socialize and his spouse when we saw the eco-friendly light from our kitchen pane I arbitrator it was between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. "Other INFORMATION:" We were in Chandler, Arizona. I consideration it was definite a comet? A moment ago imaginary as I cling to seen 3 UFO's over the taking into consideration at all verve here and there in in Arizona. They did see a tail on it, I maxim baffled the clear-cut eco-friendly out of the fraud of my eye. If you cling to seen at all analogy this in the extremely area interest be pleasant enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All type information is kept back within."

"The Vike Respect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"