Friday, September 26, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Mokena

Ufo Sighting In Mokena
Bright Light in the SW sky appeared to be towards Channahon IL. from my house in Mokena.. I watched it for 15 minutes as I sat by my front door. It sort of appeared to be moving as I thought it was an incoming airplane to Midway Airport but then it just hovered at a stand still. As I sat by my front door watching the object I gauged it with a roof line for movement. It's movement (if any) was extremly slow maybe drifting towards the right from where I was at. I know the flight patterns and paths here as I see planes all the time. This wasnt on any normal path to Midway Airport and why it caught my attention. I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots. They came out dark but I lightened them up as much as I could. After 3 photos. The object started to desend below the roof tops to where I couldnt see it anymore. The estimated size of the object I can't determine because of the distance between my observation point and the object itself. I can say with certainty that this was NOT a candle kite by no means. I am an observer of the skies since my first sighting in the early 70's. Since then, I observed 5 sightings in which I have no explanation.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com