Friday, June 27, 2014

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Latest UFO SIGHTINGS - Represent is a picture of a date UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Highest achievement report: "Tenerife is fairly uncaring of animals. Impart are no big bugs, or sparkling flies, benefit from in Europe or USA, very not at this side of the volcano. Isolated modest mosquitoes."

"And the natural world on Tenerife are sorry for yourself sinister ones, and big ones benefit from unlit hawks."

"It else can't be a jet, since there's unmarried a modest airport for voyager transfer, and no military base or whatsoever."

"The neighboring supercilious airport is on distinctive islet, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Incurable, and in nature, whatsoever flying acquaint with would clutch mystified our thought, because at my bankroll is the volcano and costly superimpose. It could not effortlessly fly not worth it from us."

"We heard no persuasive, moment the object on the photo is slightly hot by."

"I say that since I clutch been worrying to photograph a F16 last year, in Holland, and moment it was hardly hot by in the air, you could minute see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any persuasive of planes that week. The sorry for yourself airport is too far not worth it to judge that."

"You can see a due line at the floor of the object. It's a sloping group pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is united to the important shape in addition to distinctive line, on all sides, symmetrically. It looks benefit from a machine to me."

"This object may possibly be the symposium to initiate believing in UFOs because I clutch no other explanation. If you can worker me an explanation, I'd sugar to judge it."

"I hope to clutch helped you in addition to this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I foul language, I clutch spoken the truth, and would not furnace whatsoever, else the picture is unedited. I clutch it on my beckon quiet, the model."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Click ON THE Consider TO ENLARGE!