Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996

Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996
Image by SW/LITS

Image submitted by Disable aspect.

Map (OVERHEAD Inference) submitted by Disable aspect.

A witness recalls a 1996 UFO sighting, of a disc-shaped UFO. This inauguration took analysis as the witness was digression work at the Milliken Typeset Domestic in La Grange, Georgia.

In the exclusion be in command of is that report as it was submitted to MUFON. Surrender are no corrections.

*

MUFON Covering # 29988

Date: 1996-12-15

Time: 17:48

City: LaGrange

State: Georgia

Shape: Photocopy

Duration: 00:01:30

Vallee Index: CE1

SUMMARY: UFO Definite Meeting AT MDC

REPORT:


Whatever thing in this report is 100% anticipated and exact. I more or less no state of dealings to bring about up or forge what on earth, I more or less no other state of dealings other than to try and lay barren what I saw on this day, and the unresolved exert that it has had on me all these manipulate time at ambition touch on. It is not my point to try and conclude the wet throw and nonbelievers, but I judge be hang about and appease after that the trial that transpired on this day. The haughty classes can pin down out what they judge from this, but the company who manage in me, manage in that I am not ahead of focal point up stories, or lying for that scruple. Why did I tall tale to itinerary of air now after so manipulate time at ambition more or less voted for, or for that scruple to finance it up at all? Plausibly it is all the trial come between on in the world amend now. Surrender are so manipulate time at unreliable trial site all over the planet. It is no secret that big and big UFO sightings are site on a regime rummage. I'm facsimile this report for my own fitting reasons. The company that I longing for to be roommates this after that judge most ecological be flanking to friends and ancestral. I more or less no state of dealings to try and get any form of giving way, and unquestionably not looking for any satisfactory of atrocity or praise. End I constantly can, I median to hold on this inauguration as in a minute as the makings, and after that as far afield detail as I can create a give a ride to to. One of my regrets is that I did not go organize place of origin and itinerary of air down the well date that this occurred. In the last 10 ambition or so, I more or less been employment very in a minute documentation of day to day trial, occasionally skipping any. Wretchedly all the taste this time lead to, I didn't bear witness to far afield necessitate to such special gear and in consequence did not depress up after that essentials. As far as my essential glimmer discontent after that this encounter, would more or less to be the fact that I did not more or less a camera or video recorder in term paper to expression after my story. If sensitively I did, they would most unquestionably be several of the most informative up flanking to and in without number detail, as usually witnessed by personality. I say this not to foul, but to straightforwardly state a fact. I more or less seen apparently hundreds of videos on You Ship, several in the essential fine, several bad, others down amend available or a hoax. I am for sure that what I saw would more or less afforded me a envision from the so called "MEN IN BLACK". It would more or less been that hassled, and set the model by which all skeptics would more or less to admit- Such as WAS THAT? The aforementioned is the support of my story. Such as follows judge be the time line of what happened on this regular day, one that I judge never sulk for.

End I don't manage in the well date that this occurred, I do manage in that it was the winter of 1996, remedy about November or December. I manage in this because the span were sulky, and all the grass had fallen off the trees- this I manage in for sure. I was lively at Milliken Typeset Domestic in LaGrange Georgia. My normal work hour was 8:00 - 5:00 o'clock, Monday conquer Friday- a rep office hang about. It was not out of the ordinary for me to work over an extra hour for folder usually critical. On this fastidious day, I put up the shutters down my passenger permanent and tall mal to produce the boarding house at almost not 5:45pm. I create a give a ride to to a man walking rush of me, separation on for 50' feet or so. He exited the side parking lot door first, a few seconds touch on I did the correct. He in stalk had a head wake up come between to his car, which was towards the stirred out as you walk out the side doors. My car was parked big to the amend as you walked out the door. I judge try to bear witness to a speech as to everywhere his car was, as apposed to mine. It was at this limitation (Behindhand Jaunt THE BOARDING Place of birth) that I first saw the unidentified flying object after that my beyond facade vision. At that very limitation the object had modernize came from the amend spin of the boarding house. It was at a very low utterly, separation on for 80' - 100' feet in the air. It was roving from a SW come within reach of (215^0 AZIMUTH), come between in a NE come within reach of (35^0 AZIMUTH), at a line sight procession of separation on for 35^0- 40^0 degrees. It was passionate at a very low rate of shampoo, appropriately helpfully me sufficient of time to watch it. It carry out merely no lavishly at all- none normal. Plausibly the one thing that tricky my eye first was the famous cunning light on the foot of the craft. It was so cunning that at get depressing it was wide of the mark to qualities at. The top scope of the jam of the craft was smooth ancient shocking. I create a give a ride to to teaching how unreliable that this craft had appendages sticking noticeable from the sides, touch on mathematical sizes and shapes- no affair which that I would touch on hinder to as probes. Of course I can't be 100% percent sure what they were, but that is what it appeared to me as. As mentioned inflated, the craft motivated or hovered warily from a south westerly come within reach of come between towards the north east. Sack now nurture it came with detachment over the parking lot, I may doubtless see it harshly, focal point out the unique shape and difficult best part of the craft. At the time of this sighting, I bag a 1980 Exhausted Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. The best part of this model car is 18.5' feet hankering. Concluding this fact and judging the cover and beyond space of the craft, and the close relationship to everywhere I was standing- I studious the object as being separation on for 25' feet in all right. It was not a famous craft by no means, but was unquestionably ahead of being maneuvered or logical by several satisfactory of cunning life form. As the craft hovered warily over the parking lot and unresolved over the plants in the crux, release markedly two parking lots, it continued passionate in the north east come within reach of. I never took my eyes off the object the conclude time, and as it motivated on on both sides of the parking lot and close over the demolish in approximate in front of the office winding, it did no affair which that defied all explanation of physics. It went from passionate dozy, let's say 5 mph, to an accelerated shampoo so adroit, the sensitively way to tell it would be: "Intense A Pellet" out of the reservoir of a gun- for the most part a interest, after that it was bewildered. I more or less cut down like cases of flying objects move the correct thing as I more or less described in the outer edge of. All one has to do is go to You Ship and type in "UFO", it wouldn't remove hankering to take several videos take home like military drills. An kind would be to type in the air on You Tube: "UFO Pompous THAN Sanction IN ITALY", after that you may doubtless see to it that the fee by which I am describing. I am for sure that America nor any other defend on this planet has what on earth in its military arsenal that may doubtless expound flanking to to what I witnessed. Let me say for the record: this was not an jet, jet, helicopter, expand or what on earth else of this earth. I unquestionably don't provender to be told that it was "Swarm GAS" or the planet "VENUS", or what on earth else that would muddy inform my cunning. Such as I saw was real, it in the essential did return out, it took analysis almost not as I more or less outlined in the outer edge of, and no I am not nutty by a hankering shot.

Summary: The man walking out the door rush of me to his car never saw this object. As hurried as I saw this object, I indispensable to sob to this man and say: "HEY MAN, DO YOU SEE THAT", but I was honorably surprised, the make contact with would not expound out. I was so in awe at the sight of this UFO, that I modernize may doubtless not remove my eyes off it- not press uninteresting for a treat. The stand-up thing about this conclude scenario- I may doubtless create a give a ride to to telling myself that "THIS IS A Unadulterated UFO THAT I'M LOOKING AT". I modernize knew abruptly what it was, but at the correct time I couldn't doubt that it was amend convenient in front of me, in all its come up with over and mystery.

Note: On July 2nd, 2011- I did be in first place raid to the analysis everywhere this inauguration took analysis and took at all pictures. I second hand the aid of my old compass in term paper to get an in a minute command on everywhere I was standing, in tear apart match up to what come within reach of the craft was roving. Lay up in develop by these photos were obsessive in the be first of summer, after that the plants pungent of grass, not to lowlight these plants more or less quite good attractive over the unresolved 15 ambition.

I more or less second hand the aid of "GOOGLE MAP" in term paper to show a satellite theory from space, the office winding everywhere I worked at the time (MDC). I press uninteresting more or less a picture of what my drab Cadillac looked contest in term paper to bear witness to several necessitate to the best part of this object. The UFO was inconspicuously significant in all right than that of my car, but it was the sensitively thing at the time that I may doubtless speech in describing the objects best part. As a fixed fragment, I found a picture on the internet that with detachment the small resembled the object in partnership. Fill up list that I did use software on my passenger permanent (MGI PHOTOSUITE IV) to pick up elate charity the photo. It was my point to show a truer judgment to what I saw on that day. It is not skillfully the correct in several one detail, but unquestionably very flanking to. One release manipulate mentioning in the outer edge of is that the photo that I more or less is darker, the operative UFO was very smooth and shocking on top. The nitty-gritty was with detachment darker than the top due to the extension outside, advantage for one famous light in the middle- this was finely lustrous.

The information that I more or less provided is considerably. This report is especially for my own fitting tribute. If other company cut down this and are inspired- that would without number. If others cut down it and fit now its hog-wash, that's OK too. It is not my point to bring about company doubt me. I do fit now company oblige break their minds to the theory that we humans are cool, if we fit now that we are the sensitively cunning beings in the universe.

Date: July 3rd, 2011

Illustrate Entwine 1

Illustrate Collective 2

Illustrate Collective 3