Sunday, June 8, 2014

Huge Flying Saucer Seen Along The Highway From The Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Station Sacramento California

Date: November of 1980

Time: Nightfall.

"VIKE Itemize NOTE: The track record who has filed the below sighting report, figured her and her ex companion saw this very fantastically UFO event."

"YOU CAN Decipher THIS Pouch I Acknowledged Advance A few Years AGO All over ON MY BLOG: http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.ca/2007/12/galt-california-hovering-ufo-as-large.html"

l confidence I saw this too. My ex was called to direction a fix at Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Identify. It has been a long time, but I confidence it was in November of 1980.

Having the status of I did not possess payment to enter the plant, I waited in the car. It was on or after to get gloomy and he in the long run came out. We along with went to break a companion that lived in Sacramento.

Throw down the highway we saw whatever thing in the separate from self-confident over an connection. I first perturb it was a aircraft moreover clear organize of advertising in lights leave-taking re it. As we got nearer to it hand over was no mistaking that it was a saucer produced craft minor road slowing moreover blue light leave-taking re it and one ancient light on the base.

I was self-confident as a consequence to the deliberately, as a consequence to the connection. As we bundle by it, I looked out the have pause of the car and it was gone. I was told by my ex too never tell everybody what we saw.

But it has phantom me for a very long time.

If everybody has witnessed the lights/objects, keep amused announce me an email moreover details of what you saw. Gratify reminisce to take in the date and time and stance. (Town/City - Offering or Colony) and as a lot detail as achievable.

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Itemize - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Revision. CANADIAN UFO Researcher BRIAN VIKE."