Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Willow Springs Missouri On June 22Nd 2013 Went Really Fast Then Slowed Down Then Dissapeard

Ufo Sighting In Willow Springs Missouri On June 22Nd 2013 Went Really Fast Then Slowed Down Then Dissapeard
UFO SIGHTING IN WILLOW SPRINGS, MISSOURI ON JUNE 22ND 2013 - WENT REALLY FAST. THEN SLOWED DOWN, THEN DISSAPEARD.It was thundering, so my husband and I went outside to get our dogs. I seen a big glowing yellow ball flying through sky, thought a plane at first. But it was so big and wasnt blinking or making sound. I kept watching as it flew so fast. I told my husband to look. He said what is that? I said idk its not a star or airplane. Got my dogs and was heading inside and I seen it above a house hovering pulsating in color. Then was gone.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.