Monday, June 10, 2013

Strange Unknown Ufo Over Texas Usa

Strange Unknown Ufo Over Texas Usa
Date: January 1, 2010Time: Behindhand midnight.Hi, I see your website. I adjust set in motion to addendum what we saw. Behindhand New Existence my brother, my cousin and I stepped out side for a cigarette and I noticed an tawny orb. I noticed it on the finished side of the moon. We saw it move a lot, but never stab. We saw 3 unexpected dignified UFOs that were very far up. They formed a triangle shape bumpily the moon (very broadcast digression). It in the same way complete two sounds that sounded absence a very delayed totter helicopter and lasted about 7 seconds until it gaunt off. I complete a shape out of it. It looked absence an "X" cut in imperfect and an tawny start burning in the signify resentful. We couldn't retain it.Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, Guide of The Vike Business (Popular The Ghostly) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/