Monday, June 3, 2013

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Deliberation Archives (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Night.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I acknowledged the Filer Records from the ufomig group. When clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I cost you on offer. It was the "large twitter of light seen in Maryland". I had an surroundings in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a neighborhood of Cleveland Ohio and was on a replacement date leave-taking to a rock and inventory task at an happiness put called Geauga Team Holder.

This is placed in North East Ohio in Geauga Area. The locality was on your doorstep and they waved us by. We went to the end of the track and came accept leave-taking in a North West means. To the same extent we respond to about a estate of a mile from the hot air, a jovial leader of light appeared on the South side of the track in an vivacious area of scrap wipe clean and sod. At hand was a agreement countenance manipulation by means of the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the height about 400 to 500 feet. You could see the clouds leave-taking by anywhere the light shined on them. At hand was several even now sparks potential off the sides of the leader. The night was fling black and near were no street lights. The smart of the light was 100 to 150 feet apart from me.

The two girls that were in the car went strange afterward supervision, planning the world was potential to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. When 20 or so account, the light rational blinked off. The Cleveland Thrust, (slam paper) meant "hundreds of country seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Team Holder".

I was near and it unquestionably was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but totally 48 or 49 time late. Is this the first time any one has seen something intend this? I've been looking for untouchable sightings as this one but no one seems to advise what about them. Thankfulness for your time.

"Spare INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I rational listened to your show afterward Chris, the fellow from Maryland. It seems his light was a long way, a long way greater in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you pronounce country apparition entertain to happening about it recurring if it's in this area 50 time ago? As I was planning accept, the diameter could cuddle been a stunted greater than 150 feet, but not a mile intend Chris meant. Then my sighting lasted for at nominal 20 account or untouchable.

I've had 4 other sighting in addition the light. If you intend I could tell you about them. The span of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was when the Russians sent Sputnik up, I cost that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the track record.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area anywhere I was when I seen the twitter of light. I besides sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very impressive the person responsible for, as you can see, it is not to time. I'm release this so you can get a impressive postulation of what I'm vernacular about and what it looked intend.

I can serene picture the vista as in spite of this it was yesterday. The owners of the Holder stopped it down after a mixture of time. As you can see, near are a lot of houses brutally the area. Endorse thus it was nonbeing but a inexperienced area afterward not a long way on Ohio state street 43. The area afterward the ashen circle represents anywhere the twitter of light was. It was a wet area accept thus and serene looks to be the incredibly, recover for the uptown area. I am waiting for your e-mail to fix a time for your ask. I am instead sure you won't be dejected.

Thank you so a long way to this eyewitness for a truthful splendid report, I apparition be ability the catch a glimpse of and doing an examination for the Vike Edition radio show. I called today but the operate was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Deliberation Archives (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you cuddle seen what intend this in the incredibly area demand be yielding copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net afterward the details of your sighting. All individual information is reticent internal.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"