Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Multiple Pulsating Ufos Affect Electronic Equipment

Multiple Pulsating Ufos Affect Electronic Equipment

ELECTRONICS GO OFF AS UFOS Inducement By way of GEORGIA Hamlet

By Roger Marsh

OpenMinds.tv

9-8-14


A Georgia follow at Loganville reported his cell song, Internet and cable guard at ease erstwhile in a sighting of "8 to 10 exciting orbs" special under 500 feet and beneath than 100 feet apart, according to commentary in Suitcase 59611 from the Joint UFO Netting (MUFON) follow reporting database.

The follow was small sitting on a award as soon as he had an "fidgety ruling" in his position desirable as the objects were first noticed about 10:30 p.m. on Respected 24, 2014.

"I noticed a sec of light out of the region of my eye," the follow unquestionable. "Gone I looked in the management of the sec existing were 8 to 10 orb-like lights open to the tree top totally exploit what looked intend model 8's forcefully each other for about 10 to 15 minutes."

The follow described lights on the objects.

"These orbs were casting light to the ground and I may possibly see the gloom of the grass on the ground."

But what was top-quality distressing at the time was the end of three utilities.

"In the time the orbs were in my sight my cell song would not work and my Internet and TV each went out. Period reflection the orbs the fidgety ruling I had in my position went apart and I had a concept of silence spring over me. All I may possibly do was stand existing and produce as the orbs unenergetically inspired from east-northeast to west-southwest."...

Wear Flatten...

See Also:


Electromagnetic Personal effects, Car Engines & UFOs

AISS UFO Report: Pilots Car Device Injudiciously Stops; Spots 4 UFOs (Discs) That Maintain Landed

11-23-1957


UFO Shuts Gentle USAF Air Control Vehicles at Nuclear Bomber Situate

Bring together YOUR UFO Comprehend

Entrance top-quality >>