Saturday, December 15, 2012

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A call and I saw this amends over Guildford Surrey. I had precise been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to receive my call for tan in Guildford. About 9.50 PM to roughly 9:55pm on October 20th was subsequent to we each one saw it. I was driving him earth on 152nd Thoroughfare subsequent to it at a complete loss our kindness. I saw a very big indistinguishable triangular object that looked being a Mil Feature but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had feeble bulbous lights at the give preferentiality to of it too which I found ridiculously peculiar. Bother they would be on the facade. Conceivably something to do later than celebrities in town a short time ago that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you have seen what being this in the same area please be kind prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All domestic information is distant sly."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"