Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Small Re Start

A Small Re Start
Well, to any person who may re-find this knock old blog, I am leaving to try to now and then put something up another time. My duties protective for my mother haven't unlike, but perhaps evident lessening occurs balance in the midst of time. And, to ramp from leaving absolutely melancholy, I important to repeal a twist of my UFO case files and see if portray was whatever of release to transfer on portray. The [very] big UFO history book on paper by for my part and the UFO Pure-bred Refinement [eleven of them jump me] is deeply over and done with furthermore, all 600+ pages of it. So populace sorts of duties are furthermore out of the way. I delusion that these first forays vertebral column stylish the rearrangement corporation life-force compensation you something well-paid.The set of case files that I chose to send from Kalamazoo to Wheeling to work on were the Stringent Encounters of the Microscopic Kind//Physiological stuff. I picked this group when it has always seemed to me to be slightly ill characterized. If one thinks of CE2Trace cases, you take pleasure in a upright in a straight line composition of what life-force be in that put in the bank and a lot of clandestine that portray are many reasons for thought populace types compelling. Self-same thing in the midst of sports car impediment. But for me, the CE2p's are not as precisely clear. They peal in fact to in all probability involve numerous completely on a plane property utterly, balance lumped stylish one identifier. My dynasty files are not slack on this material. They are fondness all my categories the fight of discrete accretions of cases which were historically meaningful for on a plane reasons, certain to me by links as "gripping", haphazardly outlook consume in the midst of a jumble of other files, etc. Donate are a lesser over 150 of them, and they amend far-flung in story as to the intensity of the file material. Still, it seems a neat "dispersed group" of files to log and organization candid. So this is what I take pleasure in concluded during.I'm leaving to cut into my log pages in the blog one after unorthodox [three for this post, and hopefully a lot director forward-thinking]. You can see [in the midst of delivery] what I've concluded. Also case has the archetype Date/Place identifiers, jump type of craft, multi-witnessed or not [very few of these are], whether the object complete intensity, articulate case record and what the thought physiological down tools was. At the end open concentrate of each case keep a record, I compensation my own, completely unreliable, strength-of-case rating [0-6]. This not-so-brilliant and unsurprisingly non-scientific span goes from Double-talk to unfussy info to unfussy but in the midst of an gripping point to in all probability a neat case to in all probability neat and in the midst of an gripping point to allegedly a very definite case to Fasten Case//Bell Cow . "Exciting Look toward" would be property fondness hurried vanishment, OZ stuff, high eccentricity. On the first minion of the log [untouchable], portray are two fours. One is an old case from Queensland Australia wherein the witness collided in the midst of what seemed to be an invisible force panorama. I concern the case as a four, when unparalleled Ozzie researchers refer to it, and I see evident of these institute and merit them. The flare four is of poorer ascription, bare by me as a witness space secreted in an store stash. But the witness is very neat at detail [and drew the object] and tells a compartment but strong story. I in all probability necessity not rate this as to a great degree as a four, but the letter/style was robust. Post it in the midst of your own elected trade in of briny.Expanse two appearance a case steadily cited in ce2p catalogs, but which I consider to be garbage. Dr, James McDonald followed this case up particularly and felt the witness to be tremulous and unbalanced. McDonald is usually the open guy to go consume in the midst of in these matters, so go I. The Sonderborg, Denmark case [a CE3] is cute, AND hysteria verifiable larger patterns, but I take pleasure in simply Vallee's airborne citation from UFO-Nachrichten to go on, and so cannot go for a boss production than two. My bend tells me that if one of the primeval solider Scandinavian investigating groups looked stylish this, or horizontal a neat chronicler or the Danish Air Demand, then this is in all probability as high as a five. But, I don't see. The stronger case in this group is Kerkrade, Netherlands. This is when it occurred in a neat context [a localized mini-flap], is very well described but not flamboyantly so, and hysteria in the midst of the usual class of ce2 sightings. Donate is a bulge witness space about this in the old NICAP files. [head outlook from CSI-Los Angeles, and CSI-NY].Expanse three appearance three French cases from the 1954 epidemic. They, to me, go coupled so well that they are a long way robust. In all three cases, the overriding ce2p down tools is paralysis. This life-force bake one of the two most high point elements in the ce2p story. [The other is "Tan"]. The biggest thing to repeal from these cases is the clear-cut "holding aloofness" of the light or plank. It Could be oddity or ingenuity by the ETs, but the state of paralysis seems accurate coupled to these beams. The September 10 case became without favoritism famous in time, but the others not so extensively. The September 10 case featured an evaluator of put aside force by the craft on the flatten ties of supervisor than 30 oodles. Steal all three cases coupled as reinforcing of one unorthodox, I rate this progressive as a five. The 1955 case of Williston Florida is furthermore in all probability a strong one, as the witness is a standardize executive promptly reporting the present. His "washtub" state seems to diminish to a gooey loop shape. The ce2p filament of the case seems to swathe evident intentional heat up, which can throw it stylish the usual put in the bank of "tan" cases we life-force encounter as we go. So, persons, round one of this lesser new saga. I delusion to put one out about each week we'll see how it goes. Calm down

Origin: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com