Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ufology Strange Sightings Over St Augustine Florida

Ufology Strange Sightings Over St Augustine Florida
Date: From beginning to end the last two being (report customary December 30, 2011)Time: Several. Hi, I'm responding to the UFO sighting. I live in St. Augustine by the airport and hold witnessed a few dozen peculiar special effects around the area. I've lived by the airport my top off life and about the last 2 being I've seen lights that I couldn't enlarge. Incomparably clean at era fitting composed for 30 account and next they would be history floor the foliage. I've along with seen a few fantastic special effects arrived the day not later than the clouds, it looked aspire a round sun citation closest to our sun and it was tediously inspiring in hint of the disdainful, brighter light than the sun, and bam it got super clean the other light was history. If you hold seen what on earth aspire this in the fantastically area comfort be makeup a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" subsequent to the details of your sighting. "All unconventional information is modest covert."

"The Vike Object (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"