Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Cadillac Michigan On August 9Th 2013 Lights Over Cadillac

Ufo Sighting In Cadillac Michigan On August 9Th 2013 Lights Over Cadillac
UFO SIGHTING IN CADILLAC, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 9TH 2013 - LIGHTS OVER CADILLAC

1. I was leaving a friends house when I saw it. I called him out through the front window to come look. I wanted to know if it was the same light he had seen before. 2. Instinct, intuition a gut feeling perhaps I just knew it was there. 3. At first I thought Chinese lantern until it sped up and got brighter winds were out of the SW this was going E to NW. 4. The object was bright white, and would flare up double the size. The other object I only seen for a moment it was directly above starlike, and changed directions abruptly. 5. Very calm a bit mad when it drained my battery again, but the camera kept working. Interest. 6. went behind some trees, and I drove in the general direction but never saw it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.